Be in the Know
- Waymo starts self-driving pick-ups for Lyft riders.
- Amazon isn’t messing around with Prime Day this year. Taylor Swift to headline the Prime Day kick-off concert.
- Wanna know how ads get targeted on Facebook. Check it out in their new terms of service.
- Pepsi is planning to replace its plastic bottles of Aquafina with aluminum cans at locations around the U.S.
- After 27 years, Jony Ive, the lead product designer at Apple is leaving to start his own firm.
- Stefanie is moving to a new state. What are best practices for sending a resume when you’re not in the new state yet?
- Kala asks, “How would you describe “content marketing” in the most basic way possible? Answers.
- Are open-plan offices the dumbest management fad ever? Chime in here.
- Anna asks, “We have a handful of clients who sell CBD. Wondering if we are able to create organic Facebook posts for them? Will we get flagged and will this hurt their SEO?
- To MBA or not? That is the question. Any advice for Andi?
Clicks on Clicks
Posts of the Week
Drink of the Week
We’re mixing it up at Happy Hour with a mocktail.
- 4-5 slices of Cucumber
- 1 oz honey syrup
- 1.5 oz mango puree
- 1.5 oz fresh lime juice
- 1.5 oz ginger beer
Recipe courtesy of Against All Grain.