Be in the Know
- Janna is feeling sick. Why? She sent an exclusive event invite to her entire list (200k+) instead of the highly targeted ~400 prospects yesterday morning. Send her some positive vibes.
- Jessica says, “If this isn’t the best Instagram Stories ad I have ever seen, I don’t know what is.” What do you think?
- Neely is deciding between Hubspot and ActiveCampaign for a new CRM. What do you like?
- What are you using to create graphics (primarily for social media, blog posts, newsletters)? See the thread here.
- Josh says, “I really feel that using Social Influencers as a one-off or limited-time partnership is just an ineffective way to boost your impressions numbers. It’s a modern-day snake oil scheme. Anyone else share this sentiment?
Be a better
Posts of the Week
Drink of the Week
Pumpkin season is upon us. We’re diving in with a Pumpkin & Apple Cider Fizz.
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree (canned or homemade)
1 1/2 cups vanilla-flavored vodka
2 cups apple cider
1 1/2 cups ginger beer
Recipe via KitchenKonfidence.