Be in the Know
- Olive Garden dropped sick onesies for your matching holiday pajama photos
- Don’t be scammed by fake Google My Business services and reviews – see how Google is taking legal action against GMB scammers
- TikTok updated its Marketing Partner directory that includes 186 providers
- HelloFresh gets in the holiday spirit with an Elf-themed meal kit
Upgrade Your Marketing Automation Knowledge
When it comes to automation, there are so many opportunities to save you time and headaches. Are you missing out on strong workflows?
Work Your Flow 2022 is a free marketing automation bootcamp brought to you by 10 digital marketing experts. Across two days (December 6th-7th) of online sessions, we’ll show you how to apply different automation techniques to optimize all of your key digital marketing channels.
This event is a must-attend if you’re a marketer, or lead a team of marketers, and you want to save precious human-hours by taking advantage of the latest marketing automation flows. Whether you’re a marketing decision maker, multi-channel marketer or specialized in one of the niches we’ll be covering in the event, there’s something to learn for everyone!
Sign up now to learn from our experts about:
- What should be automated, and what’s best to keep manual
- Fostering an automate-first culture
- Online reputation management automation
- ECommerce and referral automation
- Automating full-cycle social media management
- Marketing report automation
- Using automation for growth
There’s still time to grab free tickets for Mention’s Work Your Flow marketing automation BootCamp happening next week. Sign up while you still can!
Q for You
Learn something new everyday with new charts and infographics on just about anyhing you can think of.
Visual Capitalist is site that publishes different infographics on a variety of topics including markets, platforms, industries, and tech. Give it browse for new and interesting graphics like this one about Gen Z’s favorite brands:
We Got You
How many tabs do you have open in your browser right now? Are they so small you can only see the favicon?
We get it. You have a lot going on and your tabs can attest to that fact.
But you don’t have to keep so many tabs on so many different things. Just let us know how Carney can help cover some ground for you.
Language Mistakes = Majestic Learning
Duolingo in Japan created a pop-up museum in Tokyo called The Museum of Wonky English. It features some of the country’s best examples of mistranslations. The ad for the pop-up and social campaign uses an art critic approach explaining the beauty in some of these incredible sentence goofs.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past