Top Posts of the Week
- Social Media Size Guide Update 2021 [Infographic]
- Study Finds 4 Negative Effects of Too Much Zoom
- 6 Competitor Insights You Can Get in 30 Minutes
- TikTok Launches New TikTok for Business Profile to Share Key Tips and Insights
What We Learned
Monday: SEMRush gave us 6 competitor insights you can get in 30 minutes. Start by seeking answers to the following questions:
- Who is really leading the market?
- What hidden seasonal trends might you overlook?
- Does your competitor communicate with the target audience better than you do?
Tuesday: CoSchedule told us how to use curiosity gaps to write headlines people must click. Key points to keep in mind are the importance of capturing your reader’s curiosity, settling your reader’s curiosity, and being creative, but clear.
Wednesday: Nonprofit Marketing Guide broke down 5 common nonprofit marketing mistakes. Mistakes include:
- Not choosing and prioritizing.
- Relying on free services for mission-critical work.
- Failing to see the individuals on your mailing list as people.
Thursday: Neil Patel spoke about how niche communities are changing online conversations. Niche communities encourage meaningful conversations, they’re more personal than social media, and they allow you to meet new people with shared interests.
Join the Conversation
Katie wrote, “We are trying to find ways as a marketing department to support our STRESSED OUT employees as they are feeling burned out.”
Veronica asked, “What password manager are you using that you love? I don’t mind paying a fee if it’s efficient and will relieve me of any password stress.”
Macaela is wondering, “Where are you guys finding super authentic stock photos these days?”
Briana wants to know, “Best resource for learning more about Front End programming?”
Work With Us
Who has a pending project without the resources to pull it off?
We know you can only do so much with all you have on your hands. Just let us know if we can help you the way we’ve helped others.
Cool Jane Highball
- 1 1/2 oz. Jane Walker by Johnnie Walker
- 4 drops vanilla extract
- 3 oz. tonic water
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 long cucumber slice, garnish
- Build all ingredients into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Squeeze a lemon (throw away) and garnish with a long cucumber slice.
Recipe from Reserve Bar
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1899, Cheret Pippermint
In which year was the first Women’s History Day?