Q for You
Be In The Know
- Google CEO Says Company’s Continued Success is Not Guaranteed
- TikTok CEO Kevin Mayer Issues Challenge to Facebook in First Pubic Statement
- Snapchat Publishes New Study into Evolving Video Consumption Behaviors
- Hero Teacher Spent Every Day in Lockdown Preparing Food for His Pupils and Delivered 7,500 Packed Lunches
Blog SEO: 39 Expert Tips for Optimizing Your Blog Posts for SEO
Y’all voted and we listened. Today we’re going over best blog SEO practices. Blogging can become monotonous at times. This is especially the case if you lose sight of the big picture: your posts help people solve real problems and your ranking can go up and up. It’s a win-win.
Databox has a whopping 39 tips you can use for optimizing to your heart’s content.
- Start with keyword research. This entails finding the most searched keywords as well as the questions that are asked surrounding those keywords. Find out what comes up on your Search Engine Results Page (SERP) when you use a particular keyword. Established blogs at the top will make claiming a spot on the SERP more challenging. On the contrary, results from Quora may indicate you can expand on a topic.
- Cover topics that your target audience is searching for. Let your audience help in doing some of the work. There’s no need for pulling topics out of thin air when you can find exactly what people are interested in. No matter how good your post may be, if no one is searching for your topic, then what’s the point?
- Compress images to improve page load speed. You must ensure your pages load in under 2 seconds. If they don’t, you’ll lose a lot of potential readers. Shoot for image sizes of 100kb or lower.
- Interlink your content. A particular post will appear when someone searches a specific topic. When you reference previous posts you’ve written, your discoverability increases. This is a great method for becoming more competitive amongst topics and different niches.
There you have it. Well, not quite. Follow the rest of Databox’s 39 tips and truly master your blog SEO.
Schedule a Virtual Event with Woven
Want to get your crew together for a virtual happy hour? Or perhaps you’re scheduling an online networking event or even a yoga class. When it comes to open invitations for your next event, Woven has you covered.
Woven is an intelligent calendar you can use when scheduling meetings and events in your personal and professional life. For an open invite, create your event in Woven and then add the open invite module once you’re ready to open it up for registrations. Easy! You’ll get a custom link with your own message. This way anyone can register as you can share across all your channels. You’ll be up and running in no time!
It’s easy to find yourself in a rut when doing the same thing over and over. Taking a mental break from things can restore energy and allow you to achieve your goals for the day. Lifehack has 21 helpful tips for improving your productivity. Some include:
- Listen to a guided meditation
- Pick out animals in clouds
- Learn to juggle
See the rest and find the best ones for you.
It starts with yes
We have so many dang choices each and every day. What should I wear? What should I eat? Which emails will I read? Which project will I work on first? The list truly goes on and on. Many decisions come down to a simple yes or no. All we have to do is decide.
OPTUS shows us that many of the great things in our lives start with yes. In this case, the new kid on the block is invited into an ambitious project by some of his peers. It’s pretty awesome what they eventually pull off.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1965, Puss’n Boots
Looks like a balanced diet.
“Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”