Be in The Know
- Here’s what that blue-highlighted text in your Google search results means.
- A London cultural district has a new brand identity that changes with the sun.
- Tweets may be getting even longer.
- Check out the new Facebook Reels features.
Use ChatGPT for These 4 Digital Marketing Tasks
If you’re not incorporating AI into your workflow, you might be missing out. Despite early limitations on the quality of content that ChatGPT can generate, marketers everywhere are finding the tool helpful for brainstorming. Try these tasks:
- Create audience personas. That’s right—ChatGPT can generate fairly detailed audience personas based on your brand’s service or product. Still, you should use these as a jumping-off point, not a final draft.
- Perform a SWOT analysis. The bot can SWOT! When you ask for an analysis of a given brand, it will return a list of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Generate SMART goals. ChatGPT can help offer some objectives that are specific, measurable, achievable, reasonable, and time-bound.
- Compose complicated spreadsheet formulas. Even if you’re a freak in the Google Sheets, building certain formulas to monitor analytics can feel like rocket science. Ask ChatGPT for a formula that accomplishes what you’re after in plain language.
Head over to Search Engine Journal for 24 tasks that ChatGPT can help you with—from SEO to content creation.
Smash or Pass 👍/👎
Record professional-quality video podcasts and interviews in one take with Bright. Invite up to 150 guests on any browser or device, manage audience questions seamlessly, and transition easily between solo-speaker to multiple-speaker layouts.
You're Up Next
Get maximum mileage out of your content or get your resource in the hands of thousands of marketers with one of our customizable sponsorship options.
During the Pennzoil 400 race, Heinz ran this surreal and speedy 0.57-second spot, which is over so fast that it will leave you vaguely craving a burger and wondering if you dreamt it. But if you’re quick on the pause button, you can snatch a DoorDash promo code. Pretty cool twist for a brand associated with the delayed gratification of glass-bottle condiments.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past