Be in The Know
- Pinterest will add new display options for retailers.
- Levi’s will use AI-generated models to create a more inclusive customer experience.
- Here is how Google is enhancing Discovery Ads.
- Late to a meeting? Catch up on highlights with Zoom’s new AI-powered tools.
Live Webinar: How to Use AI as Social Media Managers
The Daily Carnage has partnered with HeyOrca to help you leverage artificial intelligence for social media management.
Join us for a live, virtual webinar is designed for anyone curious about the possibilities of AI technology in the social media world—whether you’re a marketer or just starting out.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Explore why AI has become increasingly essential and learn about the different types of AI applications.
- Learn how to write compelling AI prompts that inspire creativity and generate engagement.
- Demo HeyOrca’s AI Captions feature to take your social media content to the next level.
Sign up to attend virtually on Thursday, March 30 at 2:00 pm (EST). See you there!
Q for You
Need some thinkin’ inspo today? Consider this: the world’s biggest tech companies started small, by aiming to solve one problem felt by one specific customer segment. OpinionX has assembled 99 quick case studies—from Facebook to Uber—to illustrate this point.
HypnoCat is a purveyor of electrical recycling in the UK. This wacky national campaign features a hypnotic cat, a catchy chant, and psychedelic graphics for some positive propaganda: Recycle your electricals!
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Zenith Corp, 1967