We’re taking off the rest of the week to celebrate the holiday. Have fun and be safe out there folks. #America
If you want to keep the conversation going, make sure you join our Facebook group. It’s 🔥.
Be in the Know
- Uber Eats adds a dine-in option. Gotta love technology.
- Tesla sets a new delivery record with over 95k vehicles shipped in the 2nd quarter.
- Instagram’s new Stories sticker lets you ask your followers to join a new group chat.
- Looking at the screen is natural, right? iOS 13 will fake eye contact for you.
Create a Killer Instagram Bio
What’s in a bio?
A lot people. A lot.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing folks see when they land on your IG. You have 150 characters to get your point across and quickly.
Don’t fall victim to the countless cut-and-paste templates on the interwebs. Instead, follow these best practices to ensure you’re scoring clicks and staying on brand.
- Include a Call-to-Action (CTA): What do you want your IG followers to do? Buy a product? Visit your site? Share your hashtag? It’s not safe to assume that people know what action to take when they visit your gram. Tell them what to do. Example: Yeti encourages visitors to share their own photos with the hashtag, #BuiltForTheWild.
- Feature your branded hashtag: While a hashtag in your bio won’t make your profile discoverable in search, it’s still important to include. Why? It encourages user-generated content and acts as its own CTA. Your clickable hashtag creates a sense of trust between you and the user.
- Think about your link: Your IG profile link should be based on your business goals. Use a tool like Bitly to create a shortened, trackable link. If you’re looking to drive visitors to multiple links, check out LinkTree.
- A bullet style list: List-style profiles are easy to read and allow you to get your main point(s) across quickly. Consider the following cadence for your bullet points; Slogan or mission, hashtag, location, CTA, and bio link.
- Have fun with it: There are no hard and fast rules on the optimal IG profile. Do what you need to do to get your brand personality across. Whether it’s super minimalistic or includes emojis, remember to have fun with it.
Smash the button below to get inspired by 18 killer bios.
24 Fourth of July Drinks
We’re adding some Friday flare to the tools section.
Here are 24 Fourth of July inspired adult beverages.
The Gang’s All Here
After watching Joey Chestnut win Nathan’s Hot Dog Contest (again), head over to Netflix for some fireworks.
Stranger Things is back. Check out the hype trailer below.