Be in the Know
- This is not a drill: Mexican Pizza is coming back to Taco Bell
- Check out these mobile app trends of 2022 happening so far
- What is going on with pay equity for influencers and “kidfluencers”?
- Speaking of kids, which kid-focused apps are collecting the most user data (and which ones are collecting the least)?
How to Track Conversions from TikTok
TikTok has become one of the top platforms for advertisers. Like every other paid channel, marketers need to be able to track ROI.
Before we dive into tracking, let’s start with the two big marketing categories for TikTok advertising:
- TikTok Ads platform
- Influencer campaigns through TikTok creators
How to track TikTok Ad performance:
TikTok allows marketers to use TikTok pixel tracking or a custom tracking solution. If you’re familiar with Facebook Ads, TikTok uses a similar pixel process. For custom options, there is no universal solution for TikTok, but that may be a better option for your tracking needs.
Benefits of using a TikTok pixel:
- Conversion tracking of sales from TikTok after you place the pixel on your website.
- Customization for events, audiences, and retargeting
- Ongoing optimization all within TikTok’s platform.
How to set up a TikTok tracking solution:
So since pixel tracking is becoming obsolete on many platforms, you may want to use an alternative for more first-party data preparation. Here’s the gist of setting one up:
- Create a TikTok pixel as a data source.
- Connect your software via API with TikTok and connect that data source.
- Create a campaign within your tracking software.
- Launch a new campaign on TikTok with the advertising objective “Conversions.”
How to track a TikTok Influencer campaign:
For these, you have a choice between tracking links or promo codes associated with the creators you are working with. The big takeaway for any influencer campaign is to make things easy to read with memorable promo codes and UTMs using link shorteners.
Check out the full article by the Hero Blog for more TikTok tracking tips!
Q for You
Happy Earth Day from Earth Fed Muscle 🌎
Help celebrate wild spaces, cows on grass, kids in nature, and saving money this Earth Day!
Earth Fed Muscle is partnering with the LEAF Project – whose mission is to cultivate youth leaders from diverse backgrounds through meaningful work in the food system. At LEAF, interns learn the benefits of growing organic produce, small-scale meat processing, and the benefits of grass-fed milk.
To help support LEAF’s mission Erath Fed Muscle is rounding up at checkout to match every donation through the weekend and give an additional $1 per order placed.
Get everything 20% off with the code EarthDay2022. (psst –– they just restocked on protein bars and Thicc Mints protein.)
🌎 Head to the site
🌎 Get the good stuff
🌎 Select the box to round up for LEAF
🌎 Apply the code EarthDay2022
🌎 Watch 20% drop from your cart!
Consciously Confusing Times
Burger King is helping us relate to all the confusing situations out there, especially when it comes to being environmentally friendly. So they released “chicken nuggets that taste like chicken but got no chicken.” And they’re down to admit that plant-based chicken nuggets are a confusing concept, too.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1981, Nocona Boots