Be in the Know
- Auntie Anne’s opens first drive-thru store combined with Jamba as mall and fast food brands adapt
- Parler approved to return to the iOS App Store with a heavier moderation condition
- Verizon and Condé Nast partnership to bring a unified ad platform and new content
- Love Tabasco? McIlhenny Co. makes a new line of Tabasco Brand BBQ Sauces
How To Incorporate Conversational AI To Improve Customer Experiences
Automation has entered the chat. Delivering real-time personalization or help has become the new standard in our ever-expanding world of instant responses and artificial intelligence.
Conversational marketing as a strategy is about taking real-time conversations and two-way dialogue to engage customers and move them through your funnels. This provides efficiency for your team and (even better) improves your customer experience.
Let’s bring in the bots. Conversational AI takes those automated customer-facing experiences a step further. It’s not just about using the latest technologies. It requires an understanding of your consumer behavior with your existing business model.
If you are thinking of using AI in your organization, here are five factors are to consider about effective conversational AI:
- Content transformation: As mentioned, you gotta know how your customers are currently interacting with you to find where AI can fulfill your needs better. Organizations will have to structure their data with intelligent document processing platforms before they can integrate automation platforms.
- Advanced RPA: Finding robust robotic process automation (RPA) is essential to converge content and for process awareness. Basically, it’s making your bots have a better understanding and learning.
- Hybrid approach: This is the most important factor when considering AI in your conversational marketing strategy. We got pretty technical here, meaning that whatever platform you use is going to have to play nice and integrate across your other business tools.
For the other two factors and a thorough explanation of conversational AI, check out the full article.
IBM Watson AI Conversation
You want more than chatbots, you want interactive, personalized AI conversations. IMB Watson AI Conversation is designed to boost your consumer experience using AI to understand a user’s intent, provide assistance, or give next steps.
While it is a turnkey platform, IMB Watson developers work with your brand to make tailored interfaces and conversational experiences based on your communication strategy. Ready to slide into those DMs? Check out their datasheet and demo.
Scale your newsletter and email list to new heights! Scalemail is a user-friendly referral system that makes it easy for your existing subscribers to share your content.
Not to brag, but we cooked it up ourselves. Let us show you what it can do for you.
Inspiration & Icons
Adidas puts internationally recognized individuals in sports and culture in a new light. The ad relies heavily on documentary-style footage to explain their stories while adding the fans they inspire throughout their ongoing journey.
Instead of showcasing a specific collection, Adidas shows how we emulate those who inspire us. Sometimes it’s as simple as wearing the same brand, sometimes it’s pushing forward as they did.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1958, Continental-Diamond Fibre
“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about.”