Be in the Know
- Order food directly from Google search results. Sweet!
- LinkedIn will now allow you to view all sponsored content from the past 6 months.
- Need some accountability for exercising? Future launched a $150/month app to have a real trainer keep you in check.
- Before you know it, Amazon will be tracking your emotional state.
- We’re taking off Monday folks. Have a fun, relaxing and safe holiday weekend. We appreciate you!
We crushed our 5k member goal last week! The conversation continues to be amazing. Y’all are awesome. Join here.
Here’s what went down this week:
- Kristi got a personalized note from Chewy.com. Anyone else supplementing digital touchpoints with postal?
- Taiylor is super green and is starting in a new marketing role. Let’s help her out. We’re cool like that.
- Anna handles social media for a non-profit but is getting left out from ‘key’ marketing meetings. What’s the play?
- Rachel asks “How do you handle the current trend of revising content to keep it updated/ get SEO benefits as it relates to people who have left your organization?”
- Annica works for a credit union and is responsible for the quarterly newsletter. How can she jazz it up?
Posts of the Week
Drink of the Week
It’s a holiday weekend! We’re kickin’ off Happy Hour early. Not 7am early, but maybe 3pm or so.
Here’s what we’re drinking:
- 1 c. ice
- 1 1/2 oz. tequila
- 4 oz. orange or grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz. grenadine
Recipe via Delish.
Drink it in.