Be in the Know
- To celebrate their 20th anniversary, Xbox redesigned their website to feel like early 2000’s nostalgia
- See how Stoli vodka is rocking LGBTQ+ allyship and pride campaigns (not just during Pride Month)
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin brand Aviation Gin made a drink to honor the 40th anniversary of the McRib
- Without further ado: Starbucks and Dunkin’ released their new holiday cups and menus
Red? Yeah. Green? Uh-huh. Lilac?? We dig it.
To you from me, Pinky Lee!
10 of the Best Email List Cleaning Services
You could have the sickest-looking email, with the best content you’ve ever written…but it could go to waste being sent to a junk list. Email lists need to be cleaned and reviewed pretty often for a lot of reasons. The top reasons being:
- Lower bounce rate
- Protect domain and improves sender reputation
- Increase email ROI and save your spend
- Lowers spam complaints
- Improves click rates and open rates
So to make sure you’re getting your best possible list of emails, here are some tools and our favorite feature about them:
- Bouncer: Also protects from fake sign ups and spam attacks.
- ListWise: They specialize in high volume lists.
- Bouncify: You can customize veritification results.
- ZeroBounce: Solid monthly subscription and pay as you go options.
- Email Verifier by SendPulse: The best email accuracy tool!
- DeBounce: Easy integrations, and for smaller lists, 500 emails for free!
- Snov.io: Tons of integrations across sales and marketing tools.
- Data Validation: Also great or smaller lists with 500 emails for free.
- NeverBounce: One of the fastest services in the game.
- Bounceless: Some really affordable packages!
MyWPLife takes it even further for you by breaking down each service’s pricing (plus a few honorable mentions), so check out their full list.
Q for You
You’ve probably heard of a tool called remove.bg to give still images transparent backgrounds. Well, meet its beefier brother, Unscreen. It automatically removes backgrounds from videos and gifs! It’s a freebie, so sometimes it’s not going to be 100% accurate, but they have a premium version as well. Try it out on a vid for yourself.
Carney is the digital agency behind The Daily Carnage. So you could say we know a thing a two about email and email marketing.
What content are you trying to share with your audience? Hit us up and we can help you out, from to design to development, with your email projects.
Okay, so it’s an alpaca. Regardless, we love the stand-off between a dog and alpaca from this CarMax ad. It’s a tale as old as time: envy. Little alpaca is jealous of the carefree dog hanging out of the car window, driving by, rubbing it in his face. The solution? A new whip with a sunroof thanks to CarMax.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“Aspire to inspire before you expire.”
Eugene Bell, Jr.