Q For You
Be In The Know
- WordPress Powers 39.5% of All Websites
- Facebook Provides Tips on Maximizing Lead Generation via Facebook Posts and Ads
- LinkedIn Shares New Usage Insights for Your 2021 Planning [Infographic]
- The Evolution of Advertising Over the Past Four Decades [Infographic]
9 Winning Strategies For Increasing Customer Lifetime Value
Habitual spending tends to add up. A cup of coffee from Starbucks every day can run you at least $700 over the course of a year. A monthly subscription to Netflix costs at least $108 for a year for the cheapest plan. But this doesn’t mean these prices aren’t worth paying. Starbucks offers convenience and a way to start your day on the right foot, while Netflix can help you relax and keep up with the latest pop culture phenomena.
The price you pay for products and services should be reciprocal to the value they provide. When value falls short, customers may go elsewhere. Today, Jeff Bullas is covering 9 winning strategies for increasing customer lifetime value.
- Optimize your onboarding. It’s in your best interest to maintain a great customer experience from the get-go. Onboarding is a huge part of the customer experience. Use your onboarding process as an opportunity to demonstrate your value to your customer and ensure their success. Onboarding leaves a lasting impression.
- Make customer-centric content. Relationships go both ways, and your relationship with your customers is no different. Promote your customers’ content and wear it like a badge of honor. Set yourself up for success by following or creating hashtags for your products and scour the posts with those hashtags for quality content.
- Customer service counts. If you offer poor customer service, you may as well show your customer the front door of your competitor. People will encounter problems, and the way you treat them when they do can make or break your relationship. Invest in quality customer service with 24/7 support whenever possible.
- Reward customer loyalty. Show your customers you care about their business by giving them discounts for repeat business. This could come in the form of a punch card that ultimately leads to a free item or even an email with a personalized offer.
5 more to go!
User-generated content speaks volumes about your brand. When someone touts your product or service online, it’s a clear signal that you have something good going on. Check out Wishpond to boost your UGC.
Wishpond has a variety of products for marketers including a contest & promotion tool you can use to incentivize UGC submissions. Choose from a variety of contest types such as photo, video, essay, and photo caption contests and watch the content flood in.
Work With Us
It’s 2021 and there are probably at least 2,021 things on your plate this year. While a solid plan goes a long way, execution is easier said than done.
Need your own A-team of talented individuals to get the job done?
Sounds like a job for Carney.
Give It Some
Sometimes you just have to rock out. Pick a decade, throw on some tunes, and let it all out. Whether you’re on stage, in your car, or cooking dinner, you can rock out like no one is watching.
Gousto brings us this ad with people jamming to their favorite musical and culinary flavors. A dish made with love is always welcome, but add some rock and roll to really spice up a meal.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1969, Jay Ward Productions
“Social media is about the people, not about your business. Provide for the people and the people will provide for you.”