Be in the Know
- Facebook says it may remove Like counts.
- Apple could add sleep tracking to the next Apple Watch.
- Tesla’s Model 3 interior is now completely leather-free, including the steering wheel.
- Pandora now lets you share music and podcasts to your Instagram Stories.
- The NFL joins TikTok in multi-year partnership.
Reddit Marketing Strategies
Reddit is kind of a big deal. It’s one of the largest communities on the internet, with over 300m active users.
We’ve mentioned using Reddit in your marketing strategy before, but truth be told, it’s not the place for native promotion, so many marketers disregard it altogether.
Case in point (directly from Reddit’s community guidelines): It’s perfectly fine to be a Redditor with a website, it’s not okay to be a website with a Reddit account.
You might not have time to go all-in on Reddit marketing, but there are plenty of ways you can use the platform to enhance your marketing strategy.
Here are a few:
- Use Reddit as a customer research tool to find the latest trends: This step requires no engagement, just a little bit of time. Start by manually searching for subreddits that are relevant to your brand or use a third-party tool like Redditlist to find the most popular subreddits.
- Use Reddit to get ideas on how to write catchy headlines: In order for content to gain steam on Reddit (other than the content itself), it’s gotta have a catchy and enticing title. Marketers can learn a lot from this. Check out some of the top posts in your subreddits and take note of what’s resonating.
- Connect with people on Reddit who want to engage with your brand: Redditors often talk about products on the platform and they very well could be talking about yours. Do a manual search to see if you show up in search results. If you do respond, remember to keep it as authentic as possible.
Check out 5 more tips below. 👇
Stay Active at Work
Sitting all day and a healthy lifestyle don’t go hand-in-hand.
With Active Workday, you can combine focused work sessions with brief active breaks for a healthier and more productive workday.
Give it a try. Your body will thank you.
Nintendo Mario Kart Tour
Mario Kart was a childhood staple for many of us.
Well, guess what?
It’s back. And for your phone.
Challenge: Can you spot all 15 of the easter eggs in the ad spot?