Be in the Know
- Door Dash x PetSmart have come together for pet supply deliveries and an adorable ad
- Kim Kardashian’s brand Skims has partnered with Team USA for the Olympics and will include underwear, pajamas, and loungewear
- Sprite’s scannable labels are your ticket to virtual concerts (one is happening today!)
- Juul is paying $40 million to North Carolina for their previous marketing practices, was given new marketing stipulations, and has 13 other states with lawsuits currently
What Are the Main Drivers of Brand Trust?
There are a lot of reasons that consumers trust and love a brand. In 2021, here are the biggie bigs that keep your customers coming back to you. Some of them are pretty obvious, some might make you wanna shift your strategy.
Brand Trust Drivers:
- Privacy, people! Respect and protection for users’ personal data.
- Good value and high quality, duh, but we’ve been seeing more and more importance on products being exactly as advertised (and even more brands being sued if that’s not the case).
- Positive customer experiences, especially in tough times.
- Reliability and responsiveness when customers are in need.
Brand Trust Breakers:
- So take it in the opposite direction. If a brand had a data breach that compromised personal information.
- Let’s get ethical, ethical. Responsibility to the environment is a big deal. Consumers have a hard time trusting brands that disrespect Mother Earth.
- And another duh: bad customer service.
Now, trust is a delicate thing. A quarter of consumers from Marketing Charts’ survey sample can feel very strongly about never using a brand again, while another quarter will consider it someday. Marketing Charts asked all the big Q’s here, check out the full deets in their article.
Q for You
Get real-time hashtag suggestions for all of your posts. RiteTag is an instant little Chrome extension for images and texts on desktop and mobile. It gives you all the stats on hashtags being engaged with right at that moment! Set your posts up for the best possible tags and feel like a social media wizard with perfect hashtags on demand.
Some Weirdo Carney Folk
You heard of the kid, you heard what we did.
We’re the crazy crew behind The Daily Carnage that serves you up that good good each day. Carney is a dynamic creative agency that lives and breathes digital marketing. Websites, branding, design, we eat it up.
Hit us up to see what our Carney team can show you!
Long Live the Dive
“I’ll have an alcohol” is an acceptable phrase to us at this point, but maybe help your local bartender out. Get it together. After being shut in so long, dives and bars are happily welcoming back their patrons. Seagram’s 7 teamed up with comedian Iliza Shlesinger to reteach us bar etiquette. The ad series is pretty relatable when it comes to forgetting what an acceptable public dress code is and talking to humans IRL.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1970, Hamburger Helper
“Luck is not a business model.”