Be In The Know
- PayPal Commits over $500 Million to Support Minority-owned U.S. Businesses
- Google Banning Certain Categories for Employment, Housing and Credit Ads
- Facebook Provides New Overview of How its Ad System Works
- Search Trends During COVID-19 and the Exit Phase [Infographic]
Q for You
20 ways to boost your energy and productivity at work
In today’s poll, you chose which personality type described you most. Curious as to why?
Well, iMPACT is taking a more insightful look into how personality traits can help you better understand when you’re most productive, and tips to give you an energy boost.
Let’s find out what you personality says about you and how you can have the best work day!
- Personality traits: introverted, intelligent, anxious, detail-oriented
- Productivity tip: Take mental breaks throughout the day to rest and recharge
- Personality traits: diligent, optimistic, athletic, overachiever, charismatic
- Productivity tip: Know when to sign off for the day and take time to do something for yourself.
- Personality traits: extroverted, social, happy, always hungry
- Productivity tip: Scheduling meetings in the morning is your best bet. When the afternoon slump hits, find activities that let you feed on others’ energy.
- Personality traits: introverted, creative, emotionally intense
- Productivity tip: Starting the day might be challenging, so schedule meetings in the afternoon. Get ahead of work after hours when you feel the most awake.
Now that you got the idea, let’s get into those specific tips to try.
- Keep up with that water intake. Challenge your co-workers and hold each other accountable to finish 60 oz or more before the workday ends.
- Energize after lunch with a short walk or by heading to the gym if you get a chance. This active break can help improve your mood and energy levels.
- Carb-heavy lunches are the sleepy equivalent to turkey on Thanksgiving. Feast on energy-boosting foods like salmon, kale, avocados, bananas, nuts, brown rice, wheat bread, and pumpkin seeds.
- Boost your mood and energy with a work playlist. It’s been proven that our fav songs trigger a rush of dopamine, which makes us more productive.
Continue to iMPACT for more tips and hit new productivity levels by understanding your personality.
Here at Carney, we’re big fans of Harvest. This useful tool tracks our time and makes it easy to handle billing. Its simple interface offers insights on all our projects. Here’s what Harvest can do:
- Unlock key info of business with time tracking.
- Timesheets offer a visual summary of a team at work.
- Intuitive visual reports can keep projects on track.
Give it a go and get a better pulse on productivity.
Looking for a way to affect change for the better? Give your local, state, and federal representatives a message in support of criminal justice reform and more funding for community services.
Not sure who your representatives are? Find them here!
A brief history of the Black Lives Matter Movement
Americans are engrossed in protest all in order to support justice
and equity for the Black community. Our neighbors in Canada are also
sympathetic to the Black Lives Matter movement as is much of the world.
CBC Kids News breaks down just what the Black Lives Matter movement
stands for and why it exists. We may primarily see adults leading the
charge against injustice, but kids play an important role as well, as they
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“Find the good. It’s all around you. Find it, showcase it and you’ll start believing in it.”