Be in the Know
- Google lost its spot as the most popular domain globally to TikTok
- It’s not too late to enter the Clio Awards! The final entry date is February 4
- Olive Garden may be putting an end to their Never-Ending Pasta Bowl (we will try not to cry in our fettuccini alfredo)
- Check out the world’s most popular social networks, and who owns them [Infographic]
5 Words of Encouragement for Marketing on TikTok
TikTok had a banger of a year in 2021. And advertisers noticed. Sprout Social took the plunge earlier this year and reported on their experience with it. They took us step-by-step through their TikToks and their marketing strategy.
Here are their five big takeaways as words of encouragement for anyone waiting to advertise on TikTok:
- There’s always a niche. Regardless of your industry, product, or audience, there is likely a community for it on TikTok. Find it by deep-diving into hashtags, trends, and keywords.
- Look to competitors and peers for inspiration. Like we said, there’s always a niche and someone likely is already capitalizing on that niche.
- There are a lot of variables. You’re going to see some fluctuation. Take note of the variables that differentiate your TikToks that will inspire your next TikTok.
- Take advantage of TikTok’s native features. Using sounds from the TikTok library increase the likelihood of your video being shown in someone’s For You Page. TikTok’s amazing for accessibility features like captioning.
- Don’t sit and wait! Don’t wait to be discovered on TikTok, spread the news and cross-promote on your other social channels. Spread that content love.
Check out Sprout Social’s full post on the type of TikToks they made and for more details on their TikTok marketing journey.
Q for You
DocSend wants to help you never send another attachment again. This tool helps you securely share your documents but with some added features that make it perfect for your business needs.
Increase security, control file downloads, and turn off access anytime. DocSend lets you see real-time opening and engagement insights with the documents you send, and the file can update even after sending so everyone automatically has the latest version. Try a free trial out to see if it’s your file-sharing bestie.
Need a Tool to Ask Your Audience Q's?
Ask about ScaleMail Polls.
Finding “The One”
Savills, an international real estate company, knows that home buying is an emotional commitment. In their Love Story ads, they demonstrate just that with this can feel like when it comes to finding that perfect home. It can be love at first sight with some homes and, hopefully, happily ever after once you’ve made an offer. Savills adds a layer to it all by making it a two-sided love connection where the sentient house can express its mutual feelings.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1961, Quaker Oats
“Don’t make ads. Make TikToks.”