Top Posts of the Week
- Facebook is launching “Work Accounts” so people don’t need to use personal accounts to access business features (and the whole marketing world is so ready)
- Have you seen the TikToker that “redesigns” famous logos? See the beautiful satire at work and how brands are getting in on the joke
- Kylie Jenner gave a sneak peek of packaging for her Kylie Baby brand that launches at the end of the month
- Free pizza, anyone? CAULIPOWER’s new campaign is offering free pizza and calls out their competition’s droopy crusts
What We Learned
Monday: Get your content out there! Content syndication is a great strategy for publishing your content on a third-party site to grab a new audience share. G2’s Learn Hub gave us EVERYTHING you need to know about content syndication with examples and how-to’s.
Tuesday: Single Grain gave us the deets on Google’s technical specs, search models, retail examples, and Core Web Vitals. Check out the 6 of Google’s SEO-related changes that marketers should know for 2022.
Wednesday: There is still time to register for INBOUND 2021! Get your free pass to this virtual, 3-day event to sharpen your skills in content creation, SEO, industry trends, and all things marketing. Speakers from all sorts of industries will give you words of wisdom that you don’t want to miss.
Thursday: Are you supporting your team’s creativity? Problem-solving and innovative solutions often come from a place of creative freedom. Here’s Forbes’ list on Four Ways Leaders Amplify a Team’s Creativity:
- Allow for flexibility and autonomy
- Sponsor breaks and retreats
- Actively strive for diversity
- Rethink your processes often
Join the Conversation
Danielle wrote, “Elementor for WordPress sucks. That’s all!” …and there is an obvious divide on this hot topic
Cara posted, “I just had the realization I have no vision or goal for our social media accounts because our leadership doesn’t understand it. Currently, it’s pretty much another outlet to promote products, trainings, and events. I want to do more than ask people for more money. How did you establish the purpose/goal of your social channels?”
Stephen asked, “I’m researching brand stories and brand origin stories told via video. Links to some good ones or advice on where they might be? Since most are not customer-facing, they ain’t easy to find. TIA!”
Amy shared, “Every time I try to omit this sentence from my emails, it finds its way back in. It’s practically involuntary.”
Cinnamon Maple Whiskey Sour
- 1 ½ ounces (3 tablespoons) of bourbon
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lemon juice
- 2 to 4 teaspoons maple syrup, to taste
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Fill a cocktail shaker about two-thirds full with ice.
- Pour in the bourbon, lemon juice, maple syrup and a pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Shake, shake, shake.
- Pour fresh ice into your cocktail glass and strain the cold whiskey sour mixture into the glass.
- Put a little sprinkle of cinnamon or cinnamon stick for garnish.
- Enjoy those cozy Fall vibes.
Recipe by Cookie and Kate
Ads from the PastAds from the Past