Be in The Know
- Is there finally an AI chatbot tailored specifically to marketers?
- Google Ads announces changes to location targeting settings coming in March.
- Social engagement is down across all platforms… except for TikTok.
- Snapchat integrates ChatGPT elements. Are we surprised?
5 Cost-Effective Ways to Acquire New Customers
Customer acquisition is an expensive necessity for businesses. So, reaching new customers—at a cost that doesn’t deplete your marketing budget—is essential for growth.
Cost-effective customer acquisition comes down to targeting the right audiences, prioritizing the right channels for your business, and leveraging automation at key points in the funnel.
Domino’s, for instance, used Twilio Segment to reach high-value customers and decrease their customer acquisition costs by 65%.
Check out Twilio Segment’s guide for 5 tried-and-true customer acquisition campaigns and step-by-step templates on how to set up and implement them.
Smash or Pass 👍/👎
Thirty percent of all web content is formatted in skimmable, shareable lists. So, here’s is a list of cool things you can do with Listly:
- Make lists without HTML editing
- Allow your audience to vote and contribute
- Customize your list layout and style
- Maintain affiliate links
- Embed anywhere in multiple formats
Is That Brian McKnight?
As Pam from The Office once said, “I feel Brian McKnight in this Chili’s tonight.” Or something like that. The R&B singer finds a new life as a Chili’s waiter in this spot, featuring remixed lyrics to his hit “Back at One” to promote the restaurant’s 3-for-Me deal.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past