Be in the Know
- Struggling to create from home? IKEA has partnered up with Swedish House Mafia for a new collection
- TikTok released some tips on approaching your organic and paid content
- Here is a breakdown to help you decide if TikTok or YouTube (or both) is the best platform for your content
- Taco Bell hires Pete Davidson to apologize for its creative breakfast creations
Streamline Your Social Media Management
Good social media marketing takes a lot of work, time and manpower. But what if it didn’t have to be that way? What if we could optimize everything and create an automated, well-oiled social media machine?
To help you to reach your social media goals without losing your mind, Mention has put together this short guide: Streamline Your Social Media Management.
Uncover in the guide:
- What is a social media workflow? The basic elements to reflect on, and questions to ask yourself when designing your workflow.
- Optimization Stage #1: Ideation and research: Tried and tested creativity hacks to keep ideas flowing.
- Optimization Stage #2: Planning and scheduling: Taking advantage of automation and social media publishing tools to save time and energy.
- Optimization Stage #3: Team roles and responsibilities: Best practices for communication and delegation within your social media team.
- Optimization Stage #4: Measure for success: Knowing what success on social media looks like for you, and staying accountable to your goals.
Be the first to get your hands on this free guide, and save yourself (and your team) hours of precious time.
Q for You
Mockups, demos, and screen grabs don’t have to be plain ol’ ugly screenshots. Spice them up with Xnapper. It’s an intuitive “design” tool that helps you beautify screenshots with automatic centering, redacting, and adding pretty backgrounds (plus all the usual suspects for screenshotting needs).
Be Seen. Be Heard.
Building brands that break through the noise. It’s what we do best.
Carney is the agency behind The Daily Carnage. We love giving you daily inspiration, news, and tools to make you the sharpest marketer in the room. It’s because we’re pretty sharp ourselves. We love taking brands to new heights!
Let us take your brand places, too.
IKEA by the Numbers
IKEA is so popular worldwide, that it has some highly probable stats to share …
- 1 out of 10 Europeans were conceived on an IKEA bed.
- 6 out of 10 fight when they assemble a piece.
- 10 out of 10 use that iconic blue bag in a unique way.
It’s a charming ad that touts IKEA’s popularity with relatable experiences for anyone who has shopped its goods.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1930, Butterfly Pipes