Be in the Know
- Here’s what Apple did with iOS 13. Ya dig?
- Wing will test drone delivery in the US with Walgreens and FedEx.
- Amazon orders 100K electric delivery trucks as part of going carbon-neutral by 2040.
- Airbnb says it will go public next year.
- Impossible Foods will debut in SoCal grocery stores on Friday as it prepares for national rollout.
Can we get to 9k members? Probably not today, but let’s try.
Here’s what went down this week:
- Shanna says, “Scrolling through the 100,000 faces tool and some of these are terrifying! What is going on with the person on the left? I get that these are AI-generated, but wow.” See the face here.
- What project management software do you love? Melissa is using Zoho, but doesn’t love it. Suggestions?
- Taryn says, “What’s the easiest way to get a group of approximately 20 people (mostly millennials) in a “networking meeting” scenario to like a Facebook page, follow an Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn Page?” Go!
- Peri shared a pretty amazing ad campaign from Smith & Wollensky. They have no idea who Kanye is.
- Sara Lane says, “Have any of you utilized Reddit for marketing efforts? What works and what doesn’t?”
out with us
at The Yearly
Posts of the Week
Drink of the Week
We’re giving our livers a break today and trying out Kin Spritz.
“Kin Spritz is a ready-to-drink euphoric that gives you a blissful buzz without the booze. Created from a stack of balancing adaptogens, replenishing nootropics, and nourishing botanics.”
There ya have it.