Be in the Know
- Facebook will be rolling out a new Privacy Center with some education modules
- Oreo Cakesters are back so Oreo teamed up with the last ever Blockbuster store for the release
- Dole released this adorable ad for their “Hold My Fruit Bowl” campaign
- Another day, another Twitter feature to test – this time Twitter is trying full screen visual Tweet reactions
What’s the deal with Google Data Studio?
Business intelligence (BI) tools are essential to marketers. While many marketers are familiar with Google Analytics, not everyone knows that Google also has a data tool called Google Data Studio (previously Google Data Studio 360). Let’s break it down!
What is Google Data Studio?
Google Data Studio is a free data visualization and reporting tool that allows marketers to build interactive dashboards and generate insightful, customized reports. It can pull from other sources (on top of Google products like Search Console, of course).
Why does it matter? It helps marketing teams save time and money by creating and sharing insightful reports quickly and conveniently.
The Benefits of Using Google Data Studio
- Multiple Data Sources: Google Analytics allows a maximum of 12 data sources, but Data Studio allows you to pull data from as many locations as you want.
- Access Unlimited Widgets: GDS doesn’t skimp! Google Data Studio lets you have as many widgets/graphs as you need.
- Easily Share Reports: Reports, you can export them to PDF, Excel, Google Sheets, email, and even embedded on social media. You can schedule automated email exports as well.
- Create more designed reports: Data Studio allows you to break down reports into up to 20 pages where you can alter fonts, colors, sizes, themes, and other design details. You can also annotate and brand your reports with text, images, and links as well.
And one of the best reasons to use GDS: it’s free! Check out more on Google Data Studio in this article.
Q for You
There are A LOT of items on the WGAC & ADA compliance checklists for websites. Automate it using accessiBe! This code installation helps marketers streamline the process to become accessible by using state-of-the-art AI technology. Some of accessiBe’s features include contrasting color checks, audio/visual alternatives, navigation assistance, and so much more. See if this is the solution you need for your website
Polls and surveys are excellent methods of gathering feedback from your audience. A great tool for getting those in front of people easily is Scalemail Polls.
Scalemail Polls is a polling system that is great for asking your audience quick questions, right in your existing email platform. Reach out if you’d like to implement Scalemail Polls to start asking your audience some Q’s!
It’s the thought that counts
Bloom & Wild is a florist company making a defense for the opinion that flowers are a waste of money because they inevitably die. This ad shows a timelapse lifespan of a bouquet gift. Basically, it’s the thought that counts and lasts even after those flowers die.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1956, Lipton Tea
“The road to success is always under construction.”