Be in the Know
- Google Maps adds more Waze-like features, including driving-incident reports.
- Venmo to launch its first credit card in 2020.
- Snapchat goes after retailers and DTC brands with new Dynamic Ads.
- Meetup apologizes for ‘confusion,’ but will continue testing paid RSVPs.
- Netflix says Stranger Things’ third season is record-breaking, but what does that mean?
Let’s hit 9k members today! Join the best marketing group on Facebook right here.
Here’s what went down this week:
- Colleen says, “Send help! Our creative director has tasked us with coming up with new job titles.” Let’s help Colleen out.
- Melissa says, “Can anyone recommend some sites that offer remote work with marketing roles?” Any suggestions?
- Emily says, “What are some of your favorite marketing-minded podcasts you like best that help you get inspired and feel nerdy?” What are your faves?
- Casey says, “I’m *over* SharePoint – where do you stick your collateral? Google Drive? Dropbox?” What works for you?
- Ann says, “Do you have a digital asset management tool you love?” Go!
Posts of the Week
Drink of the Week
We got hit with some cold weather this week, so we’re warming up with some Grog.
Here’s what you’ll need.
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 ounces hot water
- Slice of orange and a cinnamon stick
Recipe via Chowhound.
“Content is the atomic particle of all digital marketing.”