Be in the Know
- Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty and MSCHF dropped a ketchup-themed makeup line that could be lip gloss or ketchup … fans are divided
- 7 things to know about Google’s helpful content update
- Oscar Mayer is going from hot dogs to “cool dogs” for a summer treat 🤢
- Twitter is testing out “Professional Account” with more location, link, and shopping features
3 Tips for Creating Sustainable Business Growth
Growing too fast or in the wrong directions can end up in failure or growing pains that overstay their welcome. You’ll have to put your planning hats on to get a harness on your growth and manage it in an efficient and long-term way.
Here are some tips to get it done:
- Start with stepping stones. Every business planning to stick around should have 1-year, 5-year, and maybe even 10-year goals. That can include client growth, employees, revenue, and products. But to get to bigger goals, smaller steps need to be taken upfront. Focusing on quarterly action items towards smaller, two-year goals is great for creating this sustainable growth strategy.
- You better have these two departments. While not all growth is in terms of dollars, you will need a firm grasp of your finances to ensure profitability and sustainability. So it’s crucial to have a financial department that helps you understand their meaning. Another department to keep in mind is operations. This department is responsible for creating and delivering products or services. Your sales, marketing, and production teams are essential but finances ensures you can afford them and operations make their promises happen.
- Align your strategy. A strategy should be continuously revisited. Doing quarterly reviews can be a great way to maintain your path. Regularly meeting with your financial advisors and employees is essential to keep a pulse. There should be short-term and long-term visions that everyone needs to be aware of and working towards.
Check out the full Forbes article for more planning tips and steps you can take towards making a vision a reality.
Q for You
Looking to streamline your digital advertising? Fluid Ads is a great platform that offers two ways to gain more control over your paid media.
Self-Serve Ad Managment – Create your own adverts from scratch or use one of the many ad templates, choose how they are targeted, select the channels and sites you want them to appear on, and see the results in the reporting section.
Fully Managed Service – If you’re really looking to save your time, Fluid ads can manage every aspect of your advertising campaign for you.
Check it out to see if you want a hand-on marketing tool or if you need a new ad partner.
Did you know Carney is the agency behind this newsletter?
Writing the Daily Carnage is what we do.
Building brands that break through the noise is what we do best.
Marketing strategy, content, design, development, analytics, and all things in between!
Let us know what we can do for your brand or next big project.
Forgot Your Password?
You either live in one or two camps: You have one password with slight variations for EVERYTHING in your entire life, or you have different passwords that you forget constantly. Both can put you at some serious security risks. Luckily, Google Chrome has you covered. But in the meantime, live through the agony of this ad of everyone struggling with passwords.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1943, Bond Street Tobacco