Be in The Know
- Instagram is launching two new ad options for ya: Reminder Ads and ads in search results.
- This Heinz x Absolut collab campaign is a delectable take on the iconic ’80s print ads.
- Microsoft is rolling out category-based targeting for search ads.
- The Mojo Ramadan report is a helpful resource for brands hoping to meaningfully participate in the holiday.
3 Ways to Improve Your Content Writing Skills
It can be hard to avoid writer’s block and content fatigue as a modern marketer. Here’s 3 healthy habits of successful writers:
- Upgrade your information diet by curating media streams for yourself—including social media, magazines, videos, books, and other formats. Set up “read-it-later” apps to stay organized and consider keeping a “commonplace book,” or a collection of content that inspires you.
- Maybe you’re not a pen-and-paper person, and that’s fine. Capture your ideas wherever they happen—collect them from your Notes app, Twitter, the group chat, a never-ending Google doc… the idea is to build a searchable note-taking system that works and can be referenced later.
- The writing process doesn’t have to be so lonesome. Generate and develop ideas by engaging in conversations with friends, readers, and editors. These opportunities help you hone concepts, get helpful feedback, and test ideas at-scale.
Spend some time with David Perell’s Ultimate Guide to Writing Online to take a deeper dive.
Smash or Pass 👍/ 👎
TextOptimizer is a writing assistant tool that generates topics, keywords, and hashtags to drive your content. It utilizes Neural Networks and Semantic Analysis to help you write content optimized for search engine results.
Tactics, tools. Digital gadgets and gizmos. Conferences and webinars. Community polls. These are a few of our community’s favorite things.
Got something good? Sponsor The Daily Carnage to amplify your content.
Sydney Sweeney of HBO’s “Euphoria” fame is teaming up with Ford to take you under the hood of her dream car, which she restored herself. Big Dream-girl Energy.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past