Be in the Know
- YouTube is launching more detailed analytics data, giving users a breakdown of subscribers gained by content type and more.
- Keep an eye on Gas. The social app beloved by teens has been acquired by Discord.
- Consumer savviness remains on the rise, according to experts. Here’s how pandemic trends will inform consumer behavior in 2023.
- What… happened with the new Ant-Man 3 posters?
3 Tips to E-E-A-T Better
In December, Google announced it will now consider the experience of the author when evaluating the quality of content, updating the E-A-T acronym (Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness) to E-E-A-T.
So, how do you demonstrate first-hand, real-world experience in your content as part of your E-E-A-T strategy?
- Poll your target audience on what they would expect to see regarding your client’s or brand’s expertise.
- Decide on a central profile where you’ll consolidate author expertise signals to, like LinkedIn, Twitter, or website profiles—and then audit and optimise that place.
- Do a site search review of your client or brand name. Aside from owned results, you want to see high-quality news content that meets journalistic standards.
Borrow some guidance from PR Daily to evaluate and improve your content for Google’s E-E-A-T.
Smash or Pass 👍/👎
Is It Down Right Now?
Is It Down Right Now? is helpful for when you’re getting contacted about problems on your site OR you just want to know why Facebook won’t load. Simply type a URL into the field and find response time graphs and site history, as well as a status check of top websites and platforms. Plus, you can check the status of a site from your browser’s toolbar.
Do We Click?
If you couldn’t tell, we’re digital experts that appreciate the art (and science) of a well-crafted email campaign.
Ready to optimize your emails or start a new project? Let’s talk.
OMG Becky, Bagel Chips!
Have ya heard? Chex Mix is finally bringing back bagel chips. To celebrate, Sir Mix-A-Lot has remixed his nostalgic 1992 hit “Baby Got Back” as “Bagel Is Back.” It’s been 10 long years since bagel chips appeared in Chex Mix. (While we’re at it, here’s your semi-regular reminder that the ’90s were not, in fact, a decade ago.)
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Tootsie Pop, 1949