Be in the Know
- Tom Brady is launching a men’s fashion line called Brady and it’s hitting Nordstrom in December
- For National Coffee Day, Dunkin’ donated 300 pounds of coffee to the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York as well as gift cards for the staff
- Jennifer Lopez’s affordable footwear line at DSW was actually debuted at the Met Gala
- Stitch Fix has launched Freestyles, their new non-subscription shopping experience, and expands their brand partnerships
Have You Heard?
Listen up! If you aren’t advertising on streaming platforms by now…why not? They’re engaged and targeted and full of options. Today, the Carney team wants to break down the two main types of Spotify ads for ya.
Read it and weep:
2021 stats for the major streaming platforms:
Like what you see? Grab the cheat sheet for yourself!
Download it or share it with: bit.ly/carneyaudioads
Q for You
The State of Social 2022
The State of Social 2022 is a free, digital event hosted by Mention featuring 12 of the best industry experts in social media marketing. Future-thinking CMOs, digital marketing managers, and social media managers who want to stay one step ahead of the trends and best practices are going to want to check it out!
Join us on November 3rd-4th, and get all the latest on:
- 👂 Using social listening for better relationship building
- ⏭️ Benefiting from social media automation to help small teams
- 📺 Taking advantage of live streams to elevate your business
- 📊 Best practices on TikTok, driven by data
- 🤳 The future of influencer marketing and its fate in 2022
- 🤗 Staying authentic on social
- 📚 Repurposing your content on social media
- 💵 Evaluating your social selling strategy
Register now to supercharge your social media success in 2022.
Your Content + The Carnage
The Daily Carnage newsletter has a loyal, engaging audience. We love sharing content that helps them further their skills in marketing.
So we’re always looking for tools and tips to give them for all things marketing. That’s where you come along…
Let’s talk to see if your content could benefit our readers!
Haunted Home Bundles
Halloween is basically here (spooky Scrooges can fight us). Flo and the gang at Progressive have been animated adorably to live in the world of the Addams Family. They get their own little jingle to the ghostly family’s theme song. The ad shows the team is there to look out for your property 24/7, even if they are helpful to a fault.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1923, Mulsified Shampoo
“The best time to do anything was yesterday. Today is the second-best. Start now.”