Be in the Know
Best SEO Plugins for WordPress (Tried & Tested)
It’s SEO Monday.
If you’ve spent any time searching for WordPress SEO plugins, you were likely overwhelmed with the amount of choices.
(*If you’re completely new to WordPress SEO, we recommend starting here.*)
Today, we’re giving you some insider tips on the best SEO plugins for WordPress. You’ll want to bookmark this email!
Here are the best ones:
- Yoast SEO: Installing Yoast SEO is a good starting point for most WordPress site owners. Yoast allows you to create XML sitemaps, exclude certain types of content from search, create title and meta descriptions and more.
- Rank Math: Rank Math is one of the most powerful plugins on the market. It’s user friendly and jam-packed with features. Rank Math allows you to integrate Google Search Console, redirect, markup rich snippets and preview cards for Facebook Twitter. It also has a 404 error monitor built-in.
- Easy Table of Contents: This plugin adds a table of contents to your posts and pages to make them easier to navigate. Tip: Google likes that!
- Broken Link Checker: Broken Link Checker allows you to fix links in a couple of clicks, and in bulk. It also suggests replacement links and lets you swap out dead links for working links.
- Shortpixel: Want your site to go faster? Compress your images. Shortpixel will automatically optimize and serve any images you upload in the future.
- WP Super Cache: Want your site to go even faster? Super Cache creates static HTML versions of all the dynamic content on your website. It then serves those pages to visitors instead of the slower-loading dynamic versions.
- Anti-spam: Spam ain’t cool. Install this plugin to filter your spam comments without requiring a captcha.
For 8 more plugins and more information on the above, smash that button below. 👇
Your New SEO Tool
If you’re looking for a tool to grow your search traffic, research your competitors and monitor your niche, Ahrefs will be your new best friend.
Whether you’re looking for backlink opportunities, low-hanging content ideas, or competitive analysis Ahrefs has it all.
There’s a reason why top SEO and marketing experts like Brian Dean use Ahrefs.
Give it a try for a week for only $7. That’s less than 2 Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks.
Between Two Ferns
Zach Galafianakis adapted his Funny or Die web series (Between Two Ferns) into a feature-length movie, and it’s ridiculous. Seriously, ridiculous.
Need a laugh? Watch the trailer below.