Be in the Know
Today is the day that we’ll hit 9k members. Join the best dang marketing Facebook group here.
Here’s what happened this week:
- Abi wants to know if multi-photo Instagram posts perform better than static photos? Thoughts?
- Tina says, “Looking for Ideas! We’re looking to do in-kind work marketing/advertising for a local non-profit.” Give Tina some ideas here.
- Skye says, “What do you think a good fb/Insta ads budget would be for a business who hasn’t launched their product yet and is just growing their following to connect with future customers and build social clout?” What do you think?
- ‘Tis the season. Natalie says, “Starting to think about client gifts for the holidays – what are some of the best you’ve given / received?“
- Kara says, “I just got off a call with a new client who we are completely redesigning a website for; new structure, page copy, template, etc and quoted a timeline of 6 to 8 weeks to set live. They thought that sounded too long. What do you guys think?“
Top Posts of the Week
- Break the ice. (via IceBreaker)
- 10 Statistics That Show Email Marketing Isn’t Dead. (via DigitalMarketer)
- Why Marketers Should Invest in the Stories Format. (via MarketingProfs)
- Get Paid From Your Audience. (via BuyMeACoffee)
- 10 Great Examples of Welcome Emails to Inspire Your Own Strategy. (via Hubspot)
Drink of the Week
We’re drinking some Apple Cider sans booze today.
Here’s what you’ll need for some simple deliciousness.
- 3 oz. Apple Cider
- Spindrift Lemon
Recipe by Spindrift.
“To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.”
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Royal came out with this ad in 1957 and we kinda love it. Especially the fact that this ad focuses on the benefits of using a Royal typewriter over the features of it. There’s a lesson there for marketers in 2018…