A big shoutout to folks referring the Daily Carnage and for reppin’ us on your devices! Our awesome dev team built a custom referral system and it is 🔥. Check it out in the footer. If you hit 5 or more referrals, you get some sweet stickers.
Be in the Know
- Listen up Facebook advertisers. Starting February 28th, Facebook will reveal to users who uploaded their contact information for ads.
- Group FaceTime is back for iPhone users. After Apple’s major eavesdrop snafu with FaceTime, the new iOS is live and bug-free…so they say.
Here’s what went down this week in our FB group:
- Is voice really the future of search? Chime in here.
- Anna R. is looking for a killer job title. Help her out.
- Jordan G. visited Yosemite’s IG profile and the bots went wild.
Posts of the Week
- Casey Neistat & Burger King Twitter feud. (via Mashable)
- The most in-demand skills right now. (via LinkedIn)
- Do you really understand your audience? (via Carney)
- How to choose the most compelling images. (via MarketingProfs)
- Bud Light x Game of Thrones commerical. (via YouTube)
Drinks on Us
Last week, we were freezing our butts off. This week felt like a heat wave. What gives weather?
In honor of the heat wave, we’re stirring up some Michelada’s today (aka Beer Cocktails).
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 cups beer (recommend Corona or Modela)
- 1 1/2 cups clamato
- 1/4 cup lime juice (~2 limes)
- 2 tsp worchestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp maggi or soy sauce
- fresh ground pepper
- salt for rim
Bad Ad of the Week
This was a major miss on DuPont’s part. They actually ran a whole campaign on babies and children being wrapped in cellophane. Guess what? Du Pont is no longer in the cellophane game. 👏🏽