- After Years of Helping Crow Family, Man Was Left ‘Mind-Blown’ Over Their Homemade Gifts in Return
- ‘Unprecedented’ New Photos of the Sun’s Surface Are Being Hailed as Landmark Achievement for Science
- Teen Praised for His Honesty After Heartfelt Apology (and Cookies) For Stranger Following Icy Road Accident
- Shaq Pushes Ahead With Super Bowl Viewing Party So He Can Donate All the Proceeds to Kobe Bryant’s Charity
Top Posts of the Week
- How BarkBox Took an Obscure Holiday and Turned It into a Killer Social Media Campaign
- For alternative meat manufacturer Beyond Meat, fast food chains giveth and taketh away
- How the Facebook Algorithm Works in 2020 and How to Make it Work for You
- All users can now access Facebook’s tool for controlling which apps and sites can share data for ad-targeting
Join the Conversation
- Kristina wants to know, “Hi All! Looking for recommendations for free calendar planning tools that can show a variety of marketing vehicles content that’s planned at a glance (social channels, email, etc). Something flexible enough for teams executing these vehicles to use but also something that can be exported to share with leadership easily. Any ideas?”
- Any input for Ashley, “Hi Carnies 👋 I am looking into professional development opportunities for 2020. Are there any paid media focused conferences you’re excited about this year?”
- Stephen is curious, “What brands do a good job creating videos about their users, both high profile users and regular folks? The first brand that comes to mind is Nike. I’d love to hear your thoughts. Extra points if they’re in the fitness space, and/or talk about the brand without making the video sound like an advertorial.”
- Taryn went and asked about our embarrassing moments, “Let’s share embarrassing work stories….I just left a voicemail for someone (luckily not a new client, another agency I need something from for a new client), and my brain went completely fucking blank when I tried to repeat our phone number. I panicked, said “I completely spaced on our phone number” and just hung up the phone. In telling the story back to my boss, I think I even told them the wrong phone number the first go around.”
Drum roll for the honorable mention a share from Tanner with an awesome IG post by GoPro
Homemade Caramel Vanilla Iced Coffee
For the caramel:
For the coffee:
- 3 Cups Chilled, brewed coffee
- 1 Cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
In a SMALL pot, stir together all of the caramel ingredients on medium heat. Bring to a boil.
Once boiling, cook until the caramel reduced by almost 1/2 and deepens in color, stirring constantly so that it doesn’t burn, this takes about 5-6 minutes.
Immediately transfer to a measuring glass (you should have just over 1/3 cup of caramel) and let sit for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until nice and thick.
Fill 3 highball glasses 1/2 way with ice cubes. Pour 1 cup of cold coffee into each glass, followed by 1/3 cup of almond milk. Add 2 Tbsp of the caramel * syrup into each glass and stir well, until the caramel is dissolved and well mixed.
*If the caramel gets a little too hard, you can microwave it for just 5 seconds or so. You want it pourable but not runny!
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1969, American Dairy Association
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”