Be in the Know
- Pacsun is using virtual influencer Miquela for its back-to-school and holiday campaigns
- IKEA’s new collection campaign turns “home office” features into “office home” comfort
- Oh, we like it. Picasso. TikTok launched a new in-app text-to-image AI generator
- Google updated Search Console properties to an updated item classification which means some changes for reporting
6 TikTok Marketing Tips for You
It’s another happy TikTok Tuesday! We know TikTok strategies can be time-consuming, frustrating, or even intimidating. To get brands pointed in the right direction to get started, or adjust their current paths, here are the top TikTok tips to know.
Tip 1: Find your niche
- Don’t focus on going viral or keeping it all comedy all the time.
- Adapt trends to your brand, not your brand to trends.
- Whatever you make, provide value.
Tip 2: Show your brand’s human side
- Don’t worry about perfect, polished video content.
- This is your chance to get personal with your team, environment, process, maybe even pets.
Tip 3: Use TikTok’s Unique Features
- Go full send into TikTok features to increase your chances of getting discovered.
- Leave no stone unturned for making your content easier to digest and accessibile.
Tip 4: Repurpose your video content
- Because of TikTok’s popularity, Instagram has followed suit with Reels. Be sure to repurpose in a way that you can put the final touches on the video within the native app’s editor.
- Be wary of sounds, though. Not every platform has the same trending sound or music usage rights.
Tip 5: Partner with TikTok creators
- Creators are great for reaching niche audiences or to build trust with consumers on TikTok.
- Try and partner with creators or celebrities who are authentic — including authentic to your brand.
Tip 6: Learn what works best for you
- At the end of the day, experimentation is key. That’s the scary part.
- Like we said, TikTok does not always reward perfection. It rewards relatable, entertaining content.
- Play with formats until you get a better understanding for what works for you, not just your competition.
The full video is less than 10 minutes, so check it out. If you aren’t following Sprout Social’s YouTube channel, you’re missing out on the other helpful videos on all social platforms!
Q for You
We know staying on top of the eCommerce game is hard. To market product listings from one platform, check out Channable. This tool will send your products to more than 2,000 price comparison websites, affiliate networks, or marketplaces. You will be able to better control the flow of your products to each channel and generate more traffic by creating product listing ads from one dashboard.
It doesn’t stop at retail; align with agencies using it for ad management. Some brands have used it for recruitment efforts ,as well. Check it out to see if it’s your next favorite marketing platform.
Social Media, at Your Service
Where are your feeling the most pain right now in your social media efforts?
D. All of the above…
Maybe that applies to your organic content, maybe your paid social plan is falling flat. Either way, social media is a delicate song and dance of timeliness, on-point messaging, and attention grabbing that leads to engagement. We’re here to tango.
Hit up the Carney team to talk social media strategy, design, and management.
These & That
Dietz & Watson is a Philly-based meats and cheese brand with new snacks to run by some good ol’ fashioned focus groups. In these snack briefings, there’s some confusion around these snack names. At the end of the day, Dietz & Watson just wants you to snack happily.
Yes, we chuckled at “Dietz Nutz.”
Ads from the PastAds from the Past