Be in the Know
- Subway is releasing a new campaign called the “Eat Fresh Refresh” to redeem some of their not-so-fresh ingredient setbacks
- Pete Davidson, an expert at playing a dumb dumb, stars in this Smartwater ad to tell us to be smarter and hydrate
- Drinking and tech come together with Diageo’s new virtual experience in partnership with Pinterest, Verizon, and Threedium
- The Heinz Hot Dog Pact: Heinz Ketchup launches a petition for dogs and buns to be sold in equal packs (finally!)
Types of TikTok Ads & How to Use Them
Like it or not, TikTok is hot. For as large as it is as a platform, many brands are still hesitant about advertising on it. But it’s actually pretty rad. It’s popular af. It’s personalized for users. It’s interactive! So…why not TikTok? Just look at the ad options:
- Branded Hashtag Challenges: This invites users to create and share videos of their own and attach the branded hashtag. Who doesn’t love some UGC love?
- Top View Campaigns: This ad type displays on the screen of users when they first open the app for about 2 seconds with a “Skip” button at the top right corner before going to their feed.
- In-Feed Videos: In-Feed ads appear alongside the regular content of TikTok on the “For You” page. A sponsored tag and CTA button will appear. There’s also an option to run a
- One Day Max Ads: This is a 15 second (one day only) In-Feed Video Ad that appears in the 4th position on users “For You” page.
- Branded Effects: Users love filters, stickers, effects to use. Branded Effects appear within the TikTok effects library and are customizable.
- Affiliate Marketing: TikTok is super helpful in providing first party data to help you choose the best creator to partner up with.
- Boosted Organic Posts: You can boost organic posts on TikTok to aid in growing your following on your page.
- Collection Ads: Collection ads on TikTok provide clickable tiles at the bottom of your video and can integrate with Shopify.
- Dynamic Product Ads: Ad templates are customized based on user preferences.
- Shoppable Livestream: Community Commerce is customized by creators to build brand awareness and consideration.
TikTok is more than just dance challenges and memes now. Check out Seer Interactive’s full article for examples of brands crushing it!
Q for You
Does your copy have joy, fear, confidence? Maybe it’s time to find out how you’re coming across in your words with this Tone Analyzer tool by IBM Watson. You know the saying: It’s not what you say it’s how you say it. But that can be tricky with text alone. Analyze your tone in any text you want or pick a lane where this tool can specifically analyze your Tweets, emails, and then some. Give it a try for yourself for free!
Built-In List Growth
Watch the referrals roll in without jumping through clunky, third-party hoops.
Scalemail is a custom-built referral system for your newsletter to grow by incentivizing your biggest supporters. It integrates seamlessly into your existing email or site, making it easy for you, and easier for your users.
Like what you’re hearing? You’ll like seeing it more.
Smash the button for a demo!
Stereotypes? Break them. Expectations? Defy them. Limits? There are none. This Sprite ad is all about acceptance and the acceleration of you being you. Called their “Let’s Be Clear” campaign, Sprite is encouraging everyone to be as transparent as their bottle when it comes to being yourself.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“Good morning everybody, let’s get this bread.“