Be in The Know
- Corona joins the AR shopping bandwagon with a virtual clubhouse.
- Watch this Doritos billboard get literally flame-broiled next to a Burger King to hint at a hot new partnership.
- Have you tried LinkedIn’s new AI powered Collaborative Articles?
- Google has expanded Local Service Ads to new categories, like education, health care, and more.
4 Ways to Leverage TikTok for Startups
Startups have an opportunity to leverage TikTok strategically to drive growth. Here’s how to take advantage of this powerful experimentation channel:
- TikTok is a rapid product-market fit testing channel. Develop creative that addresses what market need your product can satisfy, the benefits that separate it from the competition, and the technology behind it. High engagement will signal product-market fit.
- TikTok is a top-of-funnel awareness driver. Inspire loyalty and establish your startup as an easily recognizable authority that provides consistent value through educational content, backstories, growth milestones, and trending conversations.
- TikTok generates user feedback to inform growth. Analyze video comments for user confusion and roadblocks, FAQs, points that resonate, and additional problems you might be able to solve.
- Leverage TikTok content on other channels. Repurpose and test assets on Instagram Reels, Facebook Reels, and YouTube Shorts. Put money behind winning TikTok videos and reuse successful messaging across your other content channels.
Read the full post at Entrepreneur.
Q for You
TikTok Voice Filters
If you’ve scrolled through TikTok for more than :30 recently, you’ve likely heard a few ubiquitous voice filters floating around. They transform your voice recording into a trending persona, like “Trickster,” which makes you sound like a charismatic cartoon character. These are getting a ton of engagement at the moment, so try them out! (Tip: they also work on animals).
Day at the Museum
Coca-Cola brings the museum to life in this spot, which features all your favorite subjects from masterpieces through the ages working together to deliver a much-needed bottle of soda to a sleepy student.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Chef Boyardee, 1956