Be in the Know
- Mountain Dew is opening a MTN Dew Outpost in Tennesee and they’re looking for park rangers
- HBO Max’s “And Just Like That…” had some morbid product placement using a Peloton and the brand is doing damage control
- Facebook is offering more features including (drum roll, please….) LIVE CHAT to fix some issues
- Denny’s has a partnership with The Matrix movie (?) and all digital orders will have free delivery and Denny’s Rewards members will experience personal “glitches”
The Ultimate, 80+ Things Website Launch Checklist
What’s poppin’ with your website? There is a lot of work hat goes into a well-designed, secure, solidly built website. There are the essentials, and then there are the little details in between. It can be easy to miss something.
Luckily, HubSpot put together a big ol’ list of things to check before, during, and after your website launch. So even if you have an established website already, you can still use this a guide to see if it is following all the best practices out there.
Now we can’t fit all of the checklist here, so we wanted to go through some of our favorites that often get overlooked when making websites:
- Choose your CMS wisely. There are some options out there, but always make sure your CMS can organize your content, schedule it, and be optimized for SEO in a way that your team can manage.
- Strategize your conversion paths. A website is an essential (usually the most essential) part to feeding your funnel. You’ll need to figure out exactly what actions you want users to take or how you’ll capture their information for your sales team.
- Make sure it’s all trackable. You don’t want your website to be left in the dark. Tracking is how you will figure out things are working, so you’ll need analytic software.
- Test it again! User experience and content are never to be set in stone. A/B post-launch and periodically to make sure you’re fine-tuning your site’s pages.
Check the full HubSpot list for all of the dirty deets to check out for your website.
Q for You
Time to get inspired mobilely! Save hours of UI & UX research with Mobbin. Mobbin is a hand-picked collection of the latest design patterns for mobile apps. This tool has over 150 apps and 8,000 patterns from all over the world. Get instant results through their filter and search functions by element or category. You can also save your favorite patterns into your own libraries.
Ho, ho, ho, from Carney!
We’re the digital agency that wraps up The Daily Carnage in a nice little bow and deliveries it to your inbox each morning.
We’re passionate for brands and working with them to break through all the noise. We make websites, emails, content, and paid media plans that are on Santa’s nice list.
Let’s talk to see how we can partner up with your brand next.
A Snow Globe Love Story
Air Canada released an ad that tells an adorable love story between two souvenier snow globe citizens from far away destinations. The ad uses stop-motion animated characters that can communicate with each other through their glass domes, but realize they can’t visit one another. With a little Christmas magic, they are able to make it happen! It’s a must watch for a daily dose of feel-goods.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“Website without visitors is like a ship lost in the horizon.”