Be in the Know
- You may be able to pin Instagram posts to your grid soon
- Here are 9 new policy violations for Google Ad’s strikes system
- TikTok inspired this new Heinz sauce product
- Malibu’s new ad might make you feel like you died and went to rainbow fruit heaven
Social Media Benchmarks to Know in 2022
If you haven’t check out Sprout’s 2022 Year in Social Report, you may wanna head on over and give it a download. It’s full of great tidbits, stats, and analysis on the state of social media marketing.
What to measure in 2022*:
- Impressions – Impressions measure the number of times your content is displayed. Why do they matter? Exposure is what boosts brand awareness. The more often people see your content, the more familiar they become with your brand. A screenshot of a LinkedIn post from Drift promoting their podcast, “Operations with Sean Lane”.
- Posts published – This is the number of posts published across accounts during a specific period. While this may seem simple, it’s a good foundation of a successful social media strategy to help you reverse engineer the publishing volume needed to reach certain impressions, engagements and engagement rates.
- Total Engagements – This measures the number of times users engaged with your posts during a specific reporting period. It covers all engagements including likes, reactions, retweets and other network-specific interactions as well.
- New followers – Maybe you’re not looking at who is new to your brand too often but according to Sprout, 9/10 consumers will buy from brands they follow on social. Let this chart show you what that means for possible actions:
*One big note here – These metrics are network-agnostic, which means you can use them to assess your full social media strategy.
Check out the full report by Sprout for specific industry highlights!
Q for You
There’s a format for Reels and TikToks that is popular – a montage to the beat of a song. This free mobile app makes them a breeze to make! CapCut takes static images or videos and chops them to the desired length you’d like.
What sets it apart from other video editing apps is thatit can anylize the clips you choose and suggest one of their templates of popular content formats. It also helps that it was created by the creators of TikTok and has an exclusive audio library for users.
(psst –– their TikTok is FULL of video tutorials, too.)
and find out.
Scalemail Polls helps you ask your audience questions right in your email system or site so you’re not directing your users to a different page.
Uses for polls include:
✅ Gain customer service feedback
✅ Get to know your audience
✅. gauge employee satisfaction
✅ Engage your community of users.
Reach out if you’d like to use Scalemail Polls as a part of your own emails or newsletter.
Which Wes Anderson movie is this?
Bolt is a mobility company with cabs, scooters, and ride-sharing. They’re also very aware that car emissions are not good for the environment and have made it their mission to be as sustainable as possible. Now they are introducing Seedbolts for planting 11 million tree seeds to reforest degraded areas in Kenya. Check out this cheerful little film about it.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1972, Jim Beam