Be in the Know
- Love ranch? Hidden Valley Ranch released a RanchNog kit for dressing-flavored eggnog…
- Check out the Carhartt x Chipotle clothing collection that is hoping to support the U.S. farming industry
- Bacardi released a new holiday campaign called “Winter Summerland,” in case you didn’t miss warm weather enough 🥲
- Nike launched their NIKELAND on Roblox
How to Get the Most out of Your Money on Google Ads
So you’ve established your business and you want to generate more traction on your website. It can be daunting to push an ad campaign live when you know there is a sizable budget behind it. But when done right, Google Ads can return $2 for every dollar spent, sometimes higher.
To find out more about how Google Ads can help your business, listen to the latest episode of “This Week in Marketing” by Metigy called “How to get the most out of your money on Google Ads.” In just seven minutes, you’ll learn some brilliant tips and tricks to help build your campaigns with confidence.
Here are the big takeaways from the podcast for what steps to take in your Google Ads campaign:
- Know Your Customer: Think like how your customers think (and search) before you decide on what ads to buy. Put yourself in their shoes to understand their intent and what competitors are doing.
- Know Google Ads: It sounds like a given, but you have to understand how the platform works to know which types of ads to invest in the most. There is a lot of AI happening with ads, so you have to know which automated elements to trust.
- Know Your Audiences: Optimizing your ads for the right people is where the money is at. Segment your audiences based on retargeted users, affinity groups, and take some time to research your lifetime user value.
On top of having a helpful podcast, Metigy helps break down the process of creating Google Ads every step of the way with simple setup and AI recommendations help you find missed opportunities through keyword and audience suggestions.
Q for You
OnBrand Beta Testers Wanted
Until now, brand managers and content creators needed to rely on gut instinct to determine whether or not content was achieving their tone of voice and style. Not any more.
Pluralytics is launching a beta of OnBrand, creative pre-testing, and language analytics powered by AI. OnBrand was made so there’s no guesswork to hit your brand voice – every time on every platform.
The OnBrand analytics platform uses AI and NLP to measure your brand voice and matches it to KPIs, so marketers can know when they are living up to their highest standards in language, when they are missing the mark, and what is driving performance.
Carnage readers are invited to join their free beta. Sign up to be a part of this new, AI tool today!
Be heard in the herd.
Building brands that break through the noise is what we do best.
Carney is the agency behind The Daily Carnage newsletter. We love giving you daily inspiration, news, and tools to make you the sharpest marketer in the room. It’s because we’re pretty sharp ourselves. We love taking brands to new heights!
Let’s take your brand places, too.
Disco Downy Day Dream
Put some dance in your delicates and some sparkle in your spin cylce. This Downy Unstopables ad starts out a little Poltergiest-y before turning into a boogey wonderland alternative universe. One could call it…funky fresh. The ad makes laundry look like a worthy chore if the smell-good pay off is this fun.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.”