Do Ya Know?
Top Posts of The Week
- If TikTok spontaneously disappears, we’ll meet you over at Lemon8.
- Here’s what to know about AI in branding and packaging design.
- Sigh. Dogecoin price spiked this week after Elon Musk changed the Twitter logo to a Shibu Inu.
- Quiz yourself: Can you spot the correct hue of the logos you interact with every day?
What We Learned
Monday: Boost audio ad recall with catchy sonic branding, jingles and melodies, dialogue between two or more voices, and repeating your brand name several times within :30.
Tuesday: The burgeoning age of machine learning will change how we execute PPC campaigns, requiring us to provide a variety of assets across ad formats and cater to even shorter attention spans.
Wednesday: These are the best and worst days and times to post per platform, according to a survey of 1000+ social media marketers.
Thursday: ICYMI, The Daily Carnage teamed up with HeyOrca to talk about how generative artificial intelligence is shaking up the workflow for social media managers everywhere. Watch the free webinar now.
Join The Conversation
Stephanie asked, “Tell me about the best trade show swag you all have been receiving lately.”
Danielle asked, “Is the best way to manage a client’s business page through your personal Facebook and not business suite?”
Will asked, “What’s something you’ve found that saves you time/improves your working life?”
This Twitter thread collates the worst volume control interfaces you’ve hopefully never seen on the web.
These mockups were the result of some clever developers competing to create the worst volume UX possible. That’s the thing about UX—if it works, you’re less likely to notice it. But when it’s bad, it’s a lot like a terrible song on max volume. Maddening.
April Rain Cocktail
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- Lime peel, for garnish
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes, pour the vodka, dry vermouth, and lime juice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lime peel. Serve and enjoy.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past