Be in the Know
- Wanna see how much a political campaign is spending on Facebook? The book is launching a searchable library of all political ads.
- Are prints making a comeback? Canon seems to think so with its new CLIQ cameras.
Here’s what went down this week in our Facebook group.
- Carolyn is looking for a good CRM for her non-profit. Any suggestions?
- Annica needs a direct mail vender. Have any favorites?
- Do LinkedIn in-mail campaigns actually work?
- Changes to Mailchimp audience dashboard. Love ’em or hate ’em?
Top Posts of the Week
- Check Your Backlinks…for free (via Ahrefs)
- How to Revive Your Old Conent (via MarketingProfs)
- Get A Trained Apprentice for Super Cheap (via GenM)
- On-Site SEO Checkup (via SEJ)
We joked about us filming the drink of the week. Would you watch it?
Here’s what we’re stirring up today in honor of Spring!
- 2 Tablespoons Salt for rim of glass Optional
- 1 Grapefruit cut into wedges
- Juice of one lime about 2 Tablespoons
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Grapefruit Juice
- 2 Shots Tequila
- 1/4 Cup Club Soda
Hacienda, a chain restaurant in Indiana featured the following…(and immediately removed them.)
Lesson: Don’t associate your brand with something cynical. It’s generally frowned upon.