Be in the Know
- The Pepsi Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show has an epic teaser trailer and we’re getting PUMPED
- Coca-Cola has made some changes to their packaging design and added new Coca Cola with Coffee flavors
- Apple TV+ uses Jon Hamm in their new ad, and he’s disgruntled at the lack of Jon Hamm content
- Twitter is introducing NFT profile pictures for Twitter Blue subscribers (Reddit may be doing the same)
7-Step Checklist for Product Launches (Using the Power of Social Media)
Product, website, and brand launches can be stressful.
Luckily, Sprout Social has you covered with a seven-step product launch checklist that helps you make your next product launch as smooth as possible through social media.
Your seven-step product launch checklist:
- Define your audience: Research this by making personas or investing in social listening tools.
- Position your product: What makes your product stand out? That will be your selling point. So you’ll need to do some competitor research, too.
- Set your launch goals: Know what KPIs you need to quantify the type of success you want.
- Time your launch: Knowing your audience also means knowing when they are most likely to be reached by your organic media.
- Prepare for customer support: New things = new questions. Manage potential inquiries by making FAQ content or using chatbots for fast responses.
- Schedule your content: Don’t leave your strategizing at pre-launch. Plan your post-launch content ahead of time with it.
- Analyze your product launch: After you’ve set your goals, track your progress towards them. Where can you adjust your post-launch strategy?
Check out the full post from Sprout Social to get the details on how you can use social media marketing tools at each step of the way for your next product launch.
Q for You
Forget doing things manually anymore. Get the bots to do it! Automate.io is an easy platform where you can set up bots with your favorite apps. Automate your spreadsheets, calendars, messages, emails, reports, feeds, and more! See what apps you can connect to Automate.io to save you time throughout your week.
Sponsor the Carnage
Get your best stuff in front of our audience of marketing professionals.
The Daily Carnage has several options available for sponsored content. Reach out to us with a tool, product, or piece of content that you think would be helpful to our readers.
“Is this an ad?”
Idorsia Pharmaceuticals is promoting their insomnia solutions using the help of Jennifer Aniston. She goes through the typical motions of a sleepness night just to wake up to an astroprojection of herself. We’ve all been there, right?
On top of being readable to anyone missing sleep, it breaks the fourth wall of ads. We dig that.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“When you advertise fire-extinguishers, open with ‘fire.'”