Q for You
Be In The Know
- Tiny Alaskan Town Grocer Hailed as Hero For Sailing to Costco For Groceries in 14-Hour Round Trip
- Spotify’s newest feature lets multiple people control a listening session
- Facebook and Instagram launch a week of grad-themed events and features
- Twitter to add labels and warning messages to disputed and misleading COVID-19 info
How to Stay Creative With an SEO-Driven Content Strategy
The heck with SEO! We’re fueled up and ready to write a full book about how banana pancakes are the perfect mid-day snack. But, we’ll resist.
We have to talk about how focusing on organic growth doesn’t have to mean sacrificing your creative freedom. Moz is going to show us the way on this topic.
1. Tap into your inner investigative reporter to grab insights from experts. After getting tied up from writer’s block, nothing will get you more fired up than talking to someone who genuinely loves the subject you’re attempting to write about. An expert can
- offer inspiration to get the writer wheels going.
- provide quote that can be presented as valuable tips.
- add a perspective that emphasizes your main point.
- allow human-emotion to shine through
2. Turn boring into Mona Lisa level-content. As marketers, writing is a large chunk of our job. And the end result offers advice and value to fans. To level-up, make your boring content exciting by finding the human angle.
Focus on the bigger picture and the search journey a consumer may take. The user asks Google a Q. Google then offers the top 10 resources, plus Related Search links or what People Also Ask boxes.
Tip: Get clear on the human angle by asking yourself, “why would I ever search for this topic?”
3. Shake it up with multi-media marketing. Struggling to write it out. No biggie. Chat about it on a podcast, get adventurous with a video, play around with a creative, or dabble with an infographic. All are fantastic alternatives to generate traffic to your site.
Smash the button to get more tips!
What We're Reading
Epic Content Marketing: How to Tell a Different Story, Break through the Clutter, and Win More Customers by Marketing Less
written by Joe Pulizzi
Work with Us
Content is the engine behind digital marketing. Through thoughtful and compelling storytelling, your SEO will thrive, your social media will flourish, and you will become a trusted voice in your niche.
Our team wants to help you convey your messages in a way that builds your presence and resonates with your audience.
There’s no denying that dogs are absolutely precious. They cheer us up and help us when we need it – and we never need to ask. Your furry friend may change throughout her life, but she’ll probably still feel like a pup at heart.
Subaru brings us this heartwarming ad featuring Banjo, a dog who stops at nothing to hang out with his pal a few doors down. Even when Banjo is too old to make the trek himself, there’s always a way.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1948, The H. D. Lee Company, Inc.
“The streams which would otherwise diverge to fertilize a thousand meadows, must be directed into one deep narrow channel before they can turn a mill.”