Top Posts Of The Week
- Google Confirms May 2020 Core Algorithm Update Rolling Out Today
- Watch Artist’s Enchanting Video of Flowers Floating 18 Miles Above the Earth
- 3 WAYS TO MAKE YOUR BRAND LEGENDARY, STAR WARS-STYLE
- Google Meet shows up in Gmail inboxes, a few years too late
What We Learned
Monday: Digital Marketing Institute shared 3 steps to brand development that are out of this world, and they put a Star Wars spin on it. The steps entailed he value (AKA The Force) of stories, leveraging cultural references to keep your brand refreshing and relatable to your audience, and customers making decisions based on emotion.
Tuesday: Neil Patel & Eric Sui’s Marketing School podcast taught us how to skyrocket your search traffic without spending a cent. Among the tips they gave, they said to be the business with the answers when something new drops in your industry, use Buzzsumo or Google Trends to stay on top of what’s being talked about, and not getting overly involved with custom design for your content.
Wednesday: SproutSocial talked about setting up social media automation to save serious time. Some key points were:
- Schedule social posts.
- Use chatbots to be available for your customers.
- Save and repurpose replies.
- Automate reports to share with colleagues or clients.
- Create valuable content.
Thursday: We shared some points from Mention about ways to successfully integrate Reddit into your marketing mix. Be sure to build credibility in your account, target the right audiences, and create an AMA to answer questions and establish yourself as an authority within your industry.
Join The Community
Lynne asked, “Anyone have a website live chat with AI software they ❤️?”
Kateri wants to know, “How do you guys go about setting your goals for social media? Mainly follow growth, clicks, impressions, and engagements?”
Hannah wrote, “If you had to train a team in digital marketing – specifically web marketing, SEO, PPC, and analytics – what courses would you want them to take if cost were not an option?”
Kat inquired, “What is everyone’s favorite funnel-mapping software/tool?”
Lavender Sapphire Collins Spring Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce lavender syrup
- 3 ounces club soda
- 1 lemon wedge for garnish
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into a collins glass, add lavender syrup and gin
- Stir and fill with ice.
- Top with club soda and garnish with a lemon wedge.
Recipe from The Spruce Eats
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
The average yield for email marketing is __________ on the dollar.