Be in the Know
- Looking to stabilize your mobile video content. The DJI Osmo 3 is here and it’s legit.
- The Apple Card has arrived along with 3% cash back for Uber and Uber Eats.
- What’s the ‘Latest?’ Netflix is hoping its new in-app ‘Latest’ section will help retain subscribers.
- Walmart is suing Tesla after multiple solar panel fires.
5 B2B Social Media Strategies That Work For Any Industry
Wouldn’t it be nice if B2B marketing were as simple as B2C?
You advertise to your consumer and they buy it or they don’t.
B2B marketing is a little more complex than that. Dialing in your audience, breaking down product complexities and the length of the sales cycle all add to the difficulties of B2B marketing.
Here’s the thing though…
There are a lot of B2B companies that are crushing the game on social media. If they can do it, so can you.
So, without further ado, here are 5 social media strategies that work for any industry.
- Set SMART goals: What does success mean to your brand? Are you trying to increase reach, clicks, conversions, etc.? Start off with your goal. From there, list out the following: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-Bound goals. See specific examples here.
- Spy on your competition: Don’t confuse spying with copying. It’s crucial to keep tabs on what your competition is doing. Are their campaigns successful? Are they targeting the same audience? The goal is to take inspiration and to note what’s working and what’s not.
- Highlight your employees: Here’s some low-hanging fruit that is often overlooked by companies. When you spotlight your team, you humanize your brand. People care about people. If you’re creating a product, consider highlighting the people behind the product.
- Maintain consistency: Content creation and social media management is no joke. It takes a lot of time and planning. Don’t bite off more than you can chew to start. If you’re only able to post once a week, stick to that. The goal is consistency.
- Use multimedia: From Instagram Stories to LinkedIn Documents, there are plenty of ways to reach an audience. Whatever space you’re playing in, it’s important to stay up-to-date on all social media platforms. Doing so will allow you to experiment with your audience through different channels and mediums.
Check out 5 more strategies below. 👇
The Complete Email Automation Guide
Nothing like a good guide to fire up your Wednesday.
Today’s tool comes from the folks at Paperform.
Here’s what you’ll get from the guide:
• Exclusive tips from Campaign Monitor, Zapier, Mailshake & more
• 3 steps to grow an email list fast
• How to automate every type of email
• How to choose the best tools for your needs
• Examples, templates & best practices for foolproof emails
Pied Piper is Coming Back
Fall is coming and so is ‘Silicon Valley.’
Mark your calendars for October 27th as this tech-savy satire returns for its sixth and final season. Enjoy the preview.