Be in the Know
- Chipotle’s “Boorito” promotion is back 👻 – this time adding BeReal and Cash App engagement options
- Uber Eats released a trio of ads showing the importance of using your free time for the little things
- Ever watch two vehicles fall in love? Volvo released a truck love story
- The “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II” live-action trailer features Nicki Minaj, Jack Harlow, Pete Davidson, Lil Baby, and more
10 Benefits of Live Streaming for Brands
Live video events can be an essential part of your marketing strategy. Why? Well, let’s break that down with our top 5 reasons:
- Build trust and brand loyalty. Live streaming helps customers feel personally connected to the brands they follow. It’s your chance to provide valuable content like sneak peeks, tutorials, or educational material that they enjoy the most.
- Provide more authentic opportunities for engagement. Beautiful, polished video content is great, but there is a certain authenticity that comes with live broadcasts. Plus, live chats and Q&A sessions help humanize a viewer’s experience.
- Establish credibility and thought leadership in your field. When your subject matter experts share insights into problems impacting your industry, you’ll build credibility for your brand. Credibility builds awareness and conversions.
- Increase your event reach beyond in-person boundaries. It’s one of the beautiful things about virtual anything. Live streaming eliminates geographical constraints.
- Repurpose your recorded content. Share your video clips across social media, in regular emails, or even supplemental content to blogs, ebooks, and infographics.
Check out the other 5 top benefits to live streaming in Epiphan Video’s blog post.
Q for You
Get the 50 Best Practices of Top Email Marketers
Your email marketing is one of the best opportunities to match customers with products and services they’ll love.
Effective email takes data-driven decisions as well as a thoughtful touch: a perfect blend of data and emotion.
To master this balance, we’ve assembled 50 tried-and-true tips. If you’re just getting started with email — or if you’re looking to improve what you’ve already built — this book will help you create email that both resonates with customers and proves its own value.
Show Us What You Got
Interested in a Daily Carnage sponsorship? Show us your stuff!
We love delivering helpful, time-saving, day-making tools and techniques to our readers. Do you have a piece of content that could help them out, too?
Hit us up to see what sponsorship options we have for your content.
Better Left Un-Screamed
If a guy catches a spider in his house, does he make a sound?
In the spirit of the Football season, Progressive released a series of “What Really Happened Replay” ads. This one features a father and son debating if there was any shreik, yelp, or scream involved in catching a little household pest. They need to review the tape to see (and hear) the truth.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past