Be in the Know
- Papa Johns has a brand refresh including a new logo and look for stores
- Keurig’s holiday campaign includes partnering up with DIsney+ for a “Home Sweet Home Alone” watch party
- See Instacart’s first holiday campaign about family bonding over mealtime
- Would you hire someone with a TikTok resume? See how social media is being used for hiring
The State of Social 2022 (eBook)
Mention has recently hosted their annual summit: The State of Social, where they gathered 12 experts to go into depth on what the future holds for social media marketing in 2022. We wanted to share the insights!
Here are some of the top highlights we got from the 2-day digital conference:
- Quintly’s exclusive research showed that adding #fyp and #foryoupage hashtags on TikTok doesn’t actually do anything for your engagement. So, in 2022, we’ll not be using those.
- Despite the bad rep, influencer marketing is on the rise – and will continue to be. The influencer marketing experts recommend taking a casual dating approach to your influencer marketing activity: no commitments, play the field with multiple microinfluencers and don’t be stingy with your budget!
- With the right content, you can repurpose it for months, even years on your social media to ensure your feeds never run dry.
- The line between getting political on social media has never been thinner. Rather than go all out in support of political causes, brands have to tread the line carefully – but staying silent is no longer an option either.
- Studies show brands will play a considerable role in connecting consumers with like-minded & different people on social media. Using a full-cycle social listening approach will be paramount to our audience engagement strategies.
It’s not too late to soak in the expert guidance! Mention has compiled all of the recordings for the event plus an ebook summarising the key takeaways. Has Christmas come early? For you yes. So cop the full book of goodies here.
Q for You
Most companies are still publishing their most valuable content in legacy formats like PDFs. It’s time to punch up your content and make it more engaging for a reader! Foleon is a content creation platform that makes it easy for anyone to produce custom, interactive content that can utilize all of a brand’s visual standards. They have an intuitive drag & drop editor and interactive Foleon Doc format. Make digital content experiences that are engaging, intelligent, and scalable. See for yourself by requesting a Foleon demo.
Did you know Carney is the digital agency behind the Daily Carnage?
We are a dynamic team of marketing lovers, artists, and tech wizards that find tactics to build loyal audiences and spur company growth for brands. Design, strategy, paid media, website development, and content creation are just some of what we do to make it happen.
Let’s talk so our data-driven strategists can help your message and brand break through the noise.
Not Your Typical Booze Ad
We are all for these latest spirit ads that take you on a wild ride with your eyes. This 1792 Untypical Bourbon ad follows three friends out on the town. It starts dark and mysterious, but flips you through their unexpected night by letting you soak up the visuals of mixed media, shifting, twisting, super cool scenes.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“Shared experiences are forms of social currency. People share things to show their friends that they’re investing in the conversation. Shared experiences can be shaped and steered.”