Be in the Know
- After a rough week of user and stock numbers, Meta is threatening to shut down Facebook and Instagram in Europe if they cannot advertise there
- Shake Shack and Door Dash launched a dating app for Valentine’s Day
- Already got a boo? California Kitchen is bringing back their heart-shaped pizza and other Valentine-themed deals
- Check out these 8 free Google Ads tools to boost your traffic
11 of the Best Link in Bio Tools
Link in my boo, Lincoln albino, linking my bio, LinkedIn bio. Link. In. My. Bio.
You only get one clickable link in your TikTok and Instagram bios. So that means making those links count! There are a lot of link-in-bio tools out there, and Influencer Marketing Hub wanted to share their top 11.
- LinkFolio: Pros – Unlimited URLs and great Folio-lytics! Cons – not too much customization
- Feedlink by Embed Social: Pros – Complete microsite that is great for shops. Cons – Their free plan has ads (but it’s free so that’s expected).
- Linktree: Pros – Pretty affordable with free customization options. Cons – Social links are allowed for Linktree Pro only. Its page option has buttons only.
- Shorby: Pros – Really customizable page and has retargeting options. Cons – Analytics can be limited.
- Sked Link: Pros – They have ready-made themes. Has Facebook Pixel and GA integrations. Cons – A little on the pricey side.
- Lnk.Bio: Pros – Really simple and great for music add-ons. Cons – Limited free plan (but hey, it’s free)
- Link in Profile: Pros – A great visual landing page option. Cons – A little limited on custom branding.
- Milkshake App: Pros – Makes for a beautiful, easy landing page. You can add custom “cards” as well. Cons – It only has a mobile app currently.
- Campsite: Pros – You can pull in other blog links automatically. Cons – Can’t add videos (and not really geared for TikTok yet).
- ContactInBio: Pros – A lot of options under their free plan, but paid plan has more app integrations. Cons – The editing and UI can be a little clunky.
- Tap Bio: Pros – Several simple landing page options. Cons – Most of the “must-haves” for marketers are in their most premium plan.
Each tool has a LOTTA features that we couldn’t fit here, so check out the full post by Influencer Marketing Hub.
Q for You
Pomofocus Time Tracker
Have you heard of the Pomodoro Technique?
It’s a time management system that encourages you to break your workday tasks into 25-minute chunks, separated by five-minute breaks after each interval. These intervals are called pomodoros. After 4 pomodoros, you take a 15-30 minute break.
Pomofocus is a free timer tool that can help you organize your day’s tasks and create countdowns for you as you work through them. See if it works for your daily work and break tracking!
Mansplaining a Manicured Man
Lumins released a series of ads explaining how modern men typically prioritize their mental and physical well-being, but ignore their skincare. Most guys figure a bar of soap will do the job…Lumins disagrees. By busting in on men in their homes, they can help break their routine and suggest some more advanced skincare measures.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1942, Green Giant
“The bad news is time flies, the good news is you’re the pilot.”