Be in the Know
- 8 visual trends for 2022 [Infographic]
- Best Buy launches Best Buy Ads to start their own in-house media company for retail media advertising
- Former Dallas Cowboy hall-of-famer Troy Aikman launched his own low-carb beer brand called “Eight”
- Crystal Pepsi is back for its 30th anniversary with a Twitter contest where you submit a photo of yourself from the 90’s
How to Encourage Higher Employee Engagement on Social Media
A successful employee advocacy strategy rests on employees who are engaged on social media. But how do you get them engaged? PostBeyond makes it easy to enable your employees to share content on social media. They have solutions for marketing, sales teams, and HR to help you out.
Even better, they have a free guide to share! Fine-tune your employee advocacy efforts using these solutions:
The Question: What catches the interests of employees?
- Recognition: Celebrating the work and achievements of employees goes a long way for your brand image and shows your employees that your company values them.
- Involvement: Loop your employees in the content creation process.
- Competition: Spark some healthy initiative by giving employees the opportunity to win something.
- Create “Spotlight” Content: When you celebrate or promote a specific member of your team, they are very likely to share it with their colleagues who are also willing to celebrate the post as well. Social media takeovers, shout-outs, and subject matter expert conversations are some of the ways to do this.
- Encourage Employee Generated Content (EGC): Continuously educate your employees on your social media guidelines (we hope you have those!). Create an open forum where employees can share ideas and content.
- Highlight Company Culture: Highlight the experiences of your team! This is great for recruiting purposes, showcasing your values, and further encouraging employees to engage with content.
PostBeyond are experts at helping companies reach networks with intelligent content and insightful analytics. Check out PostBeyond’s full e-book for all of the details and content examples to use in your employee advocacy strategy.
Q for You
As more and more teams are remote, it can be hard to ensure that everyone is set up for success. Unito is a great tool for crafting the perfect workflows for your team. It has two-way syncing with dozens of integrations with the apps you already love. It’s great for having premade workflows based on your role or industry, so see if it has a good fit for you and your team.
Sponsor the Carnage
We love to share marketing techniques, tools, and resources that are helpful to Daily Carnage readers.
Do you have content worth sharing with our audience of marketing professionals? Let’s talk!
Ominous Denim 👖
Ready for some DRAMA?
Levi’s released this dreamy (or nightmarey) ad called “Born Wild” for their denim line called. It has some uniquely shot scenes in dark fields, swampy waters, crowded vehicles, and it opens with literally a sea of jeans. We love the drama of it all over denim.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1953, Whitman’s Chocolates
“Social Media will leave no industry – or company department – untouched.”