Be in the Know
- How to stop ROBO calls. Hint: It’ll cost you a buck or two if you want to do it right.
- Tinder just swiped left with Netflix and became the top grossing non-game app in Q1.
- Did you see any weird/new IG stories from folks you don’t follow yesterday?
- LinkedIn is rolling out new post reactions. They include Celebrate, Love, Curious, or Insightful.
We hit a new milestone this week…
Four thousand members strong in our FB Group. What What?!
Here’s what went down this week:
- Ashely is looking for your favorite program for recording presentations and online demonstrations. Go.
- To LinkTree or not to LinkTree; that is the question. Thoughts?
- Calling our PR peeps. Jessica wants to know if it’s cool to email blast press releases and media advisories to segmented press lists?
- Ashley says, “Does anyone know of something that provides social brand mention reports?
Posts of the Week
- Caption Writer for Instagram (via CWFI)
- Should Quora Be in Your Marketing Strategy? (via SproutSocial)
- SEO Tips for Your LinkedIn Company Page (via LinkedIn)
- Try These FB Retargeting Tactics (via AdEspresso)
- Get Multiple Page 1 Rankings on Google (via SEJ)
Any golfers out there? The Masters kicked off this week, so we’re keeping it simple and paying homage to a western PA legend.
Here’s what you’ll need:
2 oz. (60ml) Vodka
3 oz. (90ml) Lemonade
3 oz. (90ml) Unsweetened Iced Tea
Garnish: Lemon Slice/Mint
A family that Vectrex’s together…