Q For You
Be In The Know
- Snapchat Shares Top AR Campaigns of 2020
- Pinterest Shares New Marketing Guides for Restaurants and Streaming Services in 2021
- Instagram Shares Insight into the Most Popular Holiday Cookies Across the US
- The Marketing Calendar for 2021 [Infographic]
How to Define Your Target Audience for SEO
Wish – Shopping Made Fun. Y’all have surely seen their ads on Facebook. Most of the time we don’t even know what their products are for. For that matter, we don’t even know who they’re for. Hopefully Wish has a good idea of their target audience, but it wouldn’t appear so. Knowing your audience is crucial. SEMrush is showing us how to define your target audience for SEO.
- Understand Your Current Customer Demographics. Your ideal customers are probably very similar to the customers you already have. After all, they purchased your products. Chat with your sales team to get an idea of what the ideal customer looks like. Furthermore, head into Google Analytics and explore the audience tab to get a better idea of demographics, locations, and interests.
- Utilize Social Insights. Similar to Google Analytics, insights from your social accounts will give you granular information on those who interact with your pages. Facebook Audiences is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to defining peoples’ interests, so start there.
- Analyze the SERPs. Take a look at how your target keywords currently rank. Determine whether or not the results are focused on learning or purchasing. This is a great indicator of search intent. Also, pay attention to paid search ads and note any common content themes amongst ranking pages.
- Know Your Competitors Inside Out. Your competitors have likely done much of the work you’re doing now. There’s nothing wrong with taking a look at who they’re targeting with their SEO strategy. Note which of their keywords rank high on the SERPs and their top pages. These are all keywords and positions you’ll want to compete for but look for any gaps where you can score quicker wins.
Read on for more tips on defining your target audience.
Most things in our lives need maintenance. Our health, our homes, our cars, and even our websites. SEO audits help you perform the web maintenance you need so your site will work the way you want it to. Check out SEOptimer to perform a quick audit.
Just enter your URL and the tool will crawl through your site and deliver recommendations for improvements with easy steps on making those improvements. This simple process can save you from future headaches.
Journey into Sound
When is the last time you were completely and utterly moved by a piece of music? With the right track, a nice setting, and a clear set of speakers, music can transport you.
Apple shared this stunning ad as it debuted its new wireless headphones. Spoiler alert: you don’t need to pay the $549 price tag for a profound listening experience. Just crank up any song you love!
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“The modern marketer is an experimenter, a lover of data, a content creator, a justifier of ROI”.