Be in the Know
- The Instagram Explore page now includes stories.
- Fiverr is going public. The popular freelancer network brought in $75m in 2018.
- TikTok takes the number 1 spot for the fifth consecutive quarter in the Apple App Store.
- Anchor now allows listeners to leave voice messages for podcast hosts.
- Are you ready for 5G speed? It’s fast, like really fast.
Today is the day. We’re hitting 5k members. If you’re not in the group, get there.
Here’s what went down this week:
- Ashley is trying to convince her boss to rebuild the company website. What should she do?
- How long do you wait for someone who is late to a meeting?
- Cary is looking for a simple drag and drop solution for logo placement. Any suggestions?
- Who is really good at running Pinterest ads? Jenna needs some help.
- How are you sharing customer testimonials on social? See some examples here.
Posts of the Week
swag. It's easy.
Click the button below and refer all your marketing friends.
Drink of the Week
This one is for our neighbors to the north.
May 18th marks National Caesar Day in Canada. It’s going to be a busy party weekend with Victoria Day on the 20th as well.
We’ll drink to that.
Here’s what you’ll need for your Bloody Caesar.
- 1.5 oz. Iceberg Vodka
- 2 Dashes of Hot Sauce
- 3 Dashes of Salt and Pepper
- 4 Drops of Worcestershire sauce
- 5 oz. Mott’s Clamato Cocktail